• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite sport? [Revised]

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whats your favorite sport?

My Favorite sport is Football! I love playing with friends and relatives!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I like any kind of.. like, feminine sport.. you know.. volleyball and stuff. :D though i hate to mess up my nails. i pay like $50 dollars to get them done

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hey, I made a thread exactly like this before.
    Try looking at the third page of the MVP.
    There you can revive my thread. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sheesh, Ive never known a guy who likes girl sports! I love Volleyball too! Well who likes Ice Hockey? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No I dont think he is....ya know Scott...he's always Off the wall! lol

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    My favorite sport is probably soccer or maybe volleyball. Its one of those sports where the more people are willing to play the better the game gets.

Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Are you okay?
    No, he isn't XD.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Mine is basketball.
    *feels Scott's forehead*
    You should go to bed instead of playing sports. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes Scott definatly needs some bedrest! Ill just put "Revised" in the title okay?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *shoves Scott down into bed*
    NOW GO TO BED OR PAPA WILL GIVE YOU A
    GOOD WHIPPING....hehe

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I like Blitzball! ...it's a game in FFX. ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, though I'm tall, my aim is terrible. I can't even throw stuff in the trash can. x.x

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I have terrible aim too! But I guess I can catch pretty well! In English today one guy needed white out so I let him borrow mine... and he said I was the best. That was a little odd. But anyway! When he was done he insisted on throwing it to me. It missed my desk by a lot but I still managed to catch it! I was not about to be embarrased by missing it.

In gym we played tennis ball baseball. Yeah. We had to hit the tennis ball with a tennis racket but run bases and stuff. I actually made it to 3rd... but the next person to bat is one of the lazy girls who doesn't care so she got out. I hate messing up in front of people so I make sure to try really hard and stuff... but I'm terrible at sports.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    In gym we played tennis ball baseball. Yeah. We had to hit the tennis ball with a tennis racket but run bases and stuff. I actually made it to 3rd... but the next person to bat is one of the lazy girls who doesn't care so she got out. I hate messing up in front of people so I make sure to try really hard and stuff... but I'm terrible at sports.

I really stink in tennis. Whenever I hit the ball the racket goes with it.
    Actually the best serve I have was hitting my opponent. :P

Back