• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite sport? [Revised]

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm bad at tennis too. But in gym I make myself do good so I don't embarrass myself. But my teacher made the guys swing with their dominant hands but it had to be backhand. And the girls could swing however they wanted. I was afraid I would miss the ball completely... but I hit it both times. But I really am bad at tennis.

The only experiences I have with tennis balls are playing baseball with one with my cousins and throwing them onto the roof of my house, again with my cousins. We get bored, yet entertained, very easily! I'm definatly not the athletic one of our group though...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'm athletic but I just stink in tennis.
    Oh yeah I time I swung it so hard that the racket broke in half.

Wow, I never knew hitting a tiny ball was so hard. :P
    The wierd thing is that I'm good at baseball but not tennis.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Mine is basketball I have some serious skills with Basketball :P. But I really do like almost all sports, Football, Soccar, Volleyball, even Badmiton, but the one that I don't really like or even consider a sport is curling *shudders*.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    LiquidThunder said:
    Mine is basketball I have some serious skills with Basketball :P. But I really do like almost all sports, Football, Soccar, Volleyball, even Badmiton, but the one that I don't really like or even consider a sport is curling *shudders*.

*high fives LiquidThunder* Good another basketball lover.
    Say, mind if I play you one-on-one. :P
    I got serious skills also.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I don't know by the time you get a chance to have the ball the game might be over all ready j/k :P.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *sweatdrops* I doubt you that good to do that with me defending you. :P
    I could do everything pros can do except dunks. By the time you touch the ball it'll be stolen. :P j/k
    Also you'll have a hard time catching up to me because I'm fast and I mean fast.
    Also you'll have a hard time stealing from me because I can cross-over a lot of people leaving them with nothing. XD
    Hahaha, beat that.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I play soccer...even though i killed my foot couple days ago...does table tennis count as a sport? and bike racing

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, this is the REAL Kayleigh typing this... Scott's not in my account anymore. XP Anyways, I actually like tennis a lot. And swimming, rollerskating, bike riding, and other kinds of sports.

Kairi said:
    Well, though I'm tall, my aim is terrible. I can't even throw stuff in the trash can. x.x
    Oh, you wanna talk about bad aim? I hit a huge light in the game room at our church with my bad aim and sent it flying to the (concrete) floor. Ehh. The guy I liked walked in at that exact moment too. x_x; I'M CURSED!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh, you wanna talk about bad aim? I hit a huge light in the game room at our church with my bad aim and sent it flying to the (concrete) floor. Ehh. The guy I liked walked in at that exact moment too. x_x; I'M CURSED!!!

But I think your still better than one of my friends.
    He's afraid to shoot and he doesn't know how to dribble also.
    So he just stays in the court hugging the ball against his chest.

Wow you hit a light. Well I did once also when I was attempting a full-court shot. I threw it so high that 2 lights came falling down. luckily I didn't get caught or the consequences might have not been pretty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, but you probably didn't have the person that you liked for months see you. =P I kind of avoided him for a while after that... It seems like all of my crushes only seem to see me when I'm acting like a clumsy idiot.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, but you probably didn't have the person that you liked for months see you. =P I kind of avoided him for a while after that... It seems like all of my crushes only seem to see me when I'm acting like a clumsy idiot.

Oh yes I did.
    My crush was laughing hysterically when it happened. :P
    Luckily she didn't tell that I did that.
    Yeah all my crushes seem to see me acting stupid and funny. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, well I guess we're even. It seems like I never do anything clumsy when I'm alone, but when I get around a guy I like or think is cute I'm always doing something clumsy. I'll trip, break something, say something really stupid, etc. The list goes on and on. I guess it's because I get so nervous around them. Eh, I'm too shy. ._.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *sigh* Guess I'm not the only one.
    Girls tend to find me funny after I do all those crazy things. :cool:
    This wierd thing happened to me one time.
    When I was going to school, I saw my crush and I accidentally tripped over a garbage can and fell into the street. Then I rolled over to the other side of the sidewalk to avoid getting hit by a car. All of a sudden a bicycle comes out of nowhere and nearly runs me over. I turned around running and slipped over a rock.

Yeah whenver I see my crushes I do something stupid. But I'm not shy at all. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    When I was going to school, I saw my crush and I accidentally tripped over a garbage can and fell into the street. Then I rolled over to the other side of the sidewalk to avoid getting hit by a car. All of a sudden a bicycle comes out of nowhere and nearly runs me over. I turned around running and slipped over a rock.

Wow PM10000!
    That was a close encounter! I'm glad nothing happened!
    I know how it feels to be love stricken though. Sometimes I'm so occupied with it I forget what I'm doing. That's when all the trouble starts hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Yup, I'm like Steve Earkel from Family Matters. :P
    *trips over Jordan*
    Did I do that?..hehe XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pokemaster10000 said:

LOL, whoa. That was a close call. But it's funny how many things happened in a row like that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    LOL, whoa. That was a close call. But it's funny how many things happened in a row like that.

Believe me. That was one of the many times that something similar like that happens to me.
    Wanna hear about the one when I was in Mc.Donalds? :P

Back