• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite TV show and/or channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
  • I don't have a favorite TV show, but it's probably whatever is currently on Discovery Channel (the entire network is just amazing, you can't go wrong from A Haunting to Deadliest Catch to Planet Earth), Avatar: The Last Airbender (which is probably the best example of an American cartoon having a great anime style, unlike Kappa Mikey which is embarassing) and X-Play on G4TV (the channel was much better when it was TechTV and then G4TechTV, but now it's just stupid with mostly Ninja Warrior, Cops and Cheaters).

So what is your favorite TV show? What is the channel you watch most often?

Last edited:

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • Well, the channels I watch are usually Cartoon Network/ Adult Swim (mostly for the anime), Nickalodeon (you gotta love Spongebob and iCarly), and MTV (just 'cause)

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • My favorite TV shows ever would be Buffy, Firefly, Digimon, and Gullah Gullah Island. I miss TV from back in the day. ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I won't list my favorite tv shows, because I will be here all day listing them. But I will put my favorite channels.

Bravo
    TLC
    The Discovery Channel
    Cartoon Network(Toonami, Adult Swim)
    Nick At Nite(Nicklelodeon)
    MTV
    VH1
    Fox News Channel
    The Anime Network(now defunct)
    Colours TV(don't have that channel anymore)
    ABC
    NBC
    TVLand
    Lifetime
    MTV Jams
    MTV Hits
    VH1 Soul
    Music Choice

Oxygen

And that is all. ^^

in bold = Music video/radio channels

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I really like Comedy Central and TBS. They have the best shows. :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I love AMC It brings some of the greatest movies old and new on screen, also CN I'm not out of my love for cartoons yet. ^^

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I would say that my favorite show ever would be House MD, mostly because Hugh Laurie is a friggin' amazing actor, but also because of the suspense. I used to really like Nickelodeon, but after Invader Zim got shafted I just didn't care about it anymore.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • hmmm... My favorite TV shows: Stargate SG-1 + Atlantis; The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Scrubs, InuYasha and ols reruns of 90's Sitcoms like Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, Friends, and Home Improvement

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • TBS and The Weather Channel. (Seriously). Also FX, mostly during the daytime though.
    I really don't have a favourite show... I have many shows that I like to watch, but not really one I'd consider an overall favourite.

I would list Lifetime as one of my favourite channels, but since they're getting rid of the Golden Girls, they can just diaf.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I like to watch any comedy clip shows, Gladiators, The Simpsons, Jeremy Kyle. I'm not a huge watcher of TV, so I don't really have any favourite channels.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Loads of different channels, but for TV shows:
    Cowboy Bebop; The Office (UK); Batman: the Animated Series; Superman: the Animated Series; Batman Beyond; The Simpsons; Justice League (Unlimited); Venture Bros.; Lost; Seinfeld; Monk; Heroes; Invader Zim. *phew*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I used to love Rugrats and Kenan and Kel, but now, Law and Order has stolen the crown. Friends is a good second, but only because it never gets old.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    well I mainly watch Fueltv on channel 106, the shows at night like george lopez on channel 56, comedy central, and the music channels. :] (I have digital cable and on demand shows)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back