• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite type

whats your favorite type

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Grass Pokemon are my favorite. I'm a fan of plants in real life, I think they add a nice atmosphere to which ever space they occupy. I also love the variety of all the grass Pokemon. There are many grass types that range from exotic flowers to seeds, cacti, fruit, trees, and fungi. Besides all of this I enjoy the many secondary types that are mixed within the grass Pokemon.

Years
    Normal.

As a breeder, most stuff awesome to use as fathers are male.
    And the amount of cats that are not Normal-type is very satisfying.
    Having access to moves capable of hitting Ghosts, Steels, Rocks is always a bonus.

Togekiss, Ambipom, Snorlax, Meowth, Skitty, Spinda, Farfetch'd, Fearow, Staraptor, Glameow, Girafarig, Teddiursa, Azurill, Jigglypuff...

Y'all go ahead and vote abnormally, LOL

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    i like psychic coz its just kewl who the pokemon use it and it seems to be strong agianst every other type except dark types

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thats why he/she said they need more attention, so that way they get better ones.
    Not really; rather I think they're fine, at least non-competitively, just that people undervalue their status effect moves and such. They're more suited to the older games in any case, wherein battles are a simpler affair.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Mm. Grass for deffinate. Even though my favourite PKMN is a Fire type, I've always had a soft spot for the Grass type.

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
    Mine is Dark Type for three reasons(2/3 reasons are unrelated to Pokemon):

1. My top three favorite Pokemon are Dark-Type (Houndoom, Absol, and Mightyena).
    2. I see "The Dark" almost everywhere (At night, while blinking, "Code Reds" at my school, etc.)
    3. I like scaring people, and the dark is the best lighting to do it.

Fli

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Fire.
    I was tempted to say dragon (for their rarity and power) or normal (because one of my favorite pokemon is normal), but I love fire types (probably because I picked charmander as my first starter and he started my love for fire types).

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    It was a hard decision for me to choose between Dark, Ghost, and Grass, but I finally had to side with Dark. Dark seems to dominate my team.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    fire type pokemon, all the way!

i'm also quite fond of bug type pokemon, but fire is first for sure!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    @.Gamer your favorite is Normal simply because of Snorlax? what about the other great normals like Linoone or Zangoose ?

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    I'll go with poison, because pure poison types are way cool, have an uphill battle in life and still come out fighting! (Go Muk/Weezing/Venomoth/Swalot/Toxicroak!)
    Bug's my second favourite because Volbeat is a treat to use against the Elite 4 :D

Back