• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite type

whats your favorite type

• Total voters

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    Water just because it has some wonderful pokémon like Suicune, Totodile and such ...
    Electric is right after water because it's really fast and powerful ... oh and I adore Pikachu xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    I like Ice/water,steel and dragon types.

Ice/water hit a large number of weaknesses,Steel has awesome defensive properties,and dragons,well cause they learn awesome atytacks,and they're DRAGONS!

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    Fire. Ever since Charmander, I was hooked. I just love how pretty fire pokemon look and how amazing they are when you train them up and battle with them. Charizard, Arcanine, Ninetails, Typhlosion, Entei, 'nough said.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Ice, cause it can freeze people sometimes.
    Normal would be pretty good cause it is not super effectived against anything. anything but fighting.... drat.

Back