• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    1. Dragon- Definately my favourite type. Most Dragon types are associated with mythology, and are generally powerhouses.
    Favourites-

2. Psychic- Often having high Special Attack and Speed and good movepools, this is what makes them number two.
    Favourites-

3. Fire- High powered moves, only a few weaknesses, usual dual types.
    Favourites-

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    Dragon.

Not only are Dragons awesome, it is the most powerful type in the game. All the other types seem...mundane in comparison. ;)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think I lean more towards water and fire. Ever since I've started pokemon, I've rarely ever chosen any other type starter other than fire. And Lapras is just <3. I don't know why XD. It reflects a little bit of my characteristic preferences. I can be fiery at times, whereas I can be calm and conservative, like water. I prefer Steel and Grass too.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    I was always a fan of Grass and Water-type Pokemon, especially those in the first and second generations.

Years
    My favorite types are fire types. I don't know why, but I just really like fire types. Charizard, Arcanine, Typhlosion.... they're all awesome. Not to mention they're really powerful.

I can't wait to start training Reshiram. The dragon/fire typing is really, really intriguing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Grass: because I like nature and a Grass type is pure nature.

Fighting: It show off my own spirit.

Poison: Toxcicity is interesting to me.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Ever since I got my first Pokémon Bulbasaur....I've had a soft spot for grass-type. So they might just be my favourite.

I also really like water-type and electric-type (partially due to Pichu and Pikachu).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back