• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • My favourite would have to be Raikou cause it has a high special atk and it learns crunch which is one of my favourite moves in the games

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Ampharos and Raichu! X3
    Raichu has been my favourite since the Red/Blue games and Ampharos...well...dunno. XD;;

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I'd go with some other people put in here: Electabuzz.

Electabuzz is great, one, because it's a Kanto, and almost all Kanto's rock. ;) And also because it's a good strong Pokemon, and can learn a good variety of moves.

Years
  • Mine Jolteon.I like dog pokemon,like electrics,and its an eevee evolution.I really like all the eevee evolutions.(doesn't everybody like most of them?)

IAmCornholio

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2005
    Being electricity Pokemon of my taste him to be lovely, to give impact to the person, it is Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Gohan said:
    Mine Jolteon.I like dog pokemon,like electrics,and its an eevee evolution.I really like all the eevee evolutions.(doesn't everybody like most of them?)

Wait Eevee's are dogs? I thought they were like... little lion wanna-be's. Like Flareon looks like it has a maine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Pikachu. He is so cute. With his floppy ears and red cheeks. *sigh* I wish I had a Pikachu plushie.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • Mine would have to be raichu, 'cause it's it's been one of my favourite electric types since ages. i love hows it looks and its the evolve form of pikachu ;)

Back