• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favourite Anime Shows on Screen!

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
  • I love anime!! :D

Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, FLCL, Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Rurouni Kenshin, DNAngles, Bleach, Pokemon, Case Closed, and I'm probably forgetting a lot XD

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Oh so many. But these ones come to mind at the moment(All Japanese fansubs, is what I watch);
    Death Note
    Puchi Puri Yuushi
    Brave Story (movie)
    Read or Die
    R.O.D T.V
    Slayers
    Chobits
    Angelic Layer

That's what i can think of right now. :/

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Uh my fav anime are Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and Shaman King.. and I'm gonna add Naruto to the list too. All of this anime are so awesome. With Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh it's the idea of the game that fascinates me and all of the hot chars.. (esp someone in my signture:embarrass ) With Digimon and Shaman King it's the story-line and the idea of the anime. Ah Digimon.. I haven't watched so many animes yet but up to now Digimon has the best story-lines form me. They're so original and the chars are very developed! Oh and this is going to sound funny.. but I also like Shaman King because the main char, Yoh Asakura, is a very laid back person, not like many hot-headed, stubborn chars like Tyson from Beyblade, Taichi, Naruto.. (but no offense to any Beyblade, Naruto or Digimon fans.. and besides thier bad qualities I still like them ^^).

So this is preety much it about my fav animes. X3

Oh I forgot to mention Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - great story-line, not too long, great chars and a bit of romance.. gotta luv it XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • If we're talking about Animé being currently aired I'd say Death Note and Code Geass. If it's about all-time I would say Bleach, Shuffle!, Shaman King, Full Metal Panic and FMP the 2nd raid ^^

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I perfer Manga to Anime, but I really like the Keroro Gunsou Anime because the Manga is far too perverted to my liking. :(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I only watch 3 anime, Pokemon,
    Beyblade and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Here in Belguim they don't air many anime. I don't even know if they still air Pokémon. T^T
    They stopped airing Beyblade after the second series ended, so I watched G-Revolution on my computer, in Italian XD.
    For Pokemon the same, they stopped after the Advanced Generation. I hate it when they do that.
    I watched FMA on Youtube. When I watched the series a second time, Funimation had claimed the rights and it was removed from Youtube.

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
    Years
  • The first anime I ever saw was the earlier version of captain tsubasa and it was in the 1990's but i clearly remember how much i hated it!:)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is anime thats airing on TV?
    Hmmm... I'm currently hooked on Utawarerumono which is on Anime Network, but it only has one episode..I'm watching the rest on YouTube.. xD

Other then that, Naruto.
    I've been into it since 2002, but I really enjoy the dub.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Ehhhh...

-Full Metal Alchemist
    -MAR [Marchen Awakens Romance]
    -Bleach[MAYBE Im beginning to like it more..]

Thats it for right now ^^' . A small and emberassing list...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Ehhhh...

-Full Metal Alchemist
    -MAR [Marchen Awakens Romance]
    -Bleach[MAYBE Im beginning to like it more..]

Thats it for right now ^^' . A small and emberassing list...

You don't have to be embarresed. You have the same amount as me.
    1.Pokemon
    2.Beyblade
    3.Fullmetal Alchemist

See, and that's all of the anime I really know. ^^'

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • My favourite animes are both Pokemon and Tenchi Muyo. I don't know which one I love more. My other favourite animes are

Yu-Gi-Oh
    Yu-Gi-Oh GX
    Beyblade G Revolution
    Azumanga Daioh
    Winter Garden
    Rave Master
    Shinigami no Ballad
    InuYasha
    Naruto
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Marchen Awakens Romance
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Card Captor Sakura
    Wolf's Rain
    Spiral
    Sailor Moon
    Princess Mononoke
    Elfen Lied
    Shakugan no Shana
    Excel Saga

Plus hundreds more......................................................

Back