• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite evolution of Eevee?

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Hah xD sounds better than something like Spiriteon though. Poltergeisteon o_o

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Phantaseon
    Phanteon (like phantom o_0)
    Appariteon (I like that xD very close to apparition)
    Fantaseon
    Shadeon
    Wraitheon

I love thesaurus.com :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    For some reason, I imagine it looking like a combination of Espeon and Suicune xD

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Maybe xD a grey-ish colour would probably look quite ghostly too.
    I'll have a mess around and see which looks best =]

Years
    Yeah, grey is quite dull and ghostley too xD
    Red could be quite sinister and ghostley too? C:
    but yeah, be sure to messege me when it's finished, I'd love to see it ^-^

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Sure thing x)
    I've began a list of name ideas for other Eeveelution types too :P this should be fun to make...

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Egh i used to like jolteon but i went of it ever since the new sprite lols.

Vaporeon was my most favour gen I but i never really saw it again.

I would say its vaporeon again :3

Years
    I started a new playthrough of SoulSilver yesterday in which I have only Eevees and two HM Slaves (Blissey and another... probably Bidoof). [There is an AR code that lets you rebattle trainers' and gym leaders' first rosters by holding L and talking to them--best. code. ever.] I'll let you know which is the best after I play for a while.

Also, someone posted this on the Black/White boards. If you know the original artist, let me know so I can find more. It's new Eeveelutions. (too lazy to upload it to photobucket, so it's attached)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh good, you didn't say eeveelution... yeah.

I prefer the basic Eevee but if pressed I'd go with the overfavoured Umbreon, but I see it as more vicious and fearsome than cool or cute or whatever reason most others have; or Flareon if there're no Ponyta in a given version.

Back