• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite evolution of Eevee?

Years
    They are fanmade, though the fact that there is doubt about it shows how good the art is. I see you are using it as your sig now. Nice. I really want to find out who the artist is.

Yeah, I thought it would be awesome as a signature ^-^
    and yes, the art is astounding, if you ever find out who the artist is, please messege me ^-^

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I just finished an Eeveelution button set /useless fact

Jolteon is definitely my favorite. Umbreon is a close second, then maybe...I dunno, Leafeon or Vaporeon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Vaporeon was my favourite Pokémon (or rather, battled furiously for that position next to Raichu) in gen 1 and it's stuck by me as my favourite Eeveelution ever since then. :3

I really like Glaceon's design and cry too, though.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    1. Glaceon--All the way!!!!! (Gotta name it Mimi)
    2. Flying-type version--Hope they come out with one soon (Should be named Cloudeon)
    3.Espeon

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Jolteon.

It's good, and mine has the highest speed stat out of any pokemon I have right now, and it still has at least 20 levels left until it's level 100. :O

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I really like the original eeveelution trio from the 1st gen. Although I favor Flareon above Jolteon and Vapereon because its a fire type and pretty much underlooked among the rest of the eeveelutions :[.

Schwer-Muta

[RKS009 Neun]
    Years
    Prior to Gen IV, Vaporeon. But since Glaceon came into existence, it has been Glaceon. I have a natural affinity to icy things.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    For me, it's a tiebreaker between Leafeon and Umbreon. For cutesiness, it would totally go the Leafeon. For toughness and totally epicness, it would most indefinitely go to Umbreon ;)

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Mines has to be Umbreon, just because it's one of my favourite Pokemon all together :P Although I like pretty much all of the Eeveeloutions!

Back