• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    :D Mine is..

My favorite Pokemon would be Ditto, with Gengar close behind it. I've always considered them my top 2.
    I'm not sure why I've always loved Ditto and Gengar. I believe Gengar might be due to it's speed..
    And maybe I love Ditto because I've always wanted to shape-shift as well? It's quite possible those are the reasons.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    My favorite pokemon has to be Bayleef. Its like a perfect match for me because I love Grass types. :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My favorite Pokemon is, hmmmmm,
    Maybe, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, and Pidgeot.
    I like them because they're easy to level up!

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    Pikachu, it's the first pokemon I took to in the early days. It's so adorable and funny with a lot of personality.

And Umbreon- it's beautiful, majestic, and mysterious. What's not to love?
    :D

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Kingler is my favorite because i like his moveset and i love my own Kingler's that i had and still have(only 1) in my games. with a good strategy he is 1 of the most dangerous pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    (Kingler ftw)
    But i have to say mine is Granbull and Gyarados. They're adorable (Yes I mean it), they have good attack, and I've just always LOVED them.

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
    Houndoom hands down. Dark and Fire, two of my favorite types, and easily annihilates a good chunk of regions in the games.

SmashBro

Asian KungFu Generation Rocks!
    Years
    Tyrannitar, Mewtwo, or Darkrai
    Garchomp is nothing compaired to Tyrannitar

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    my favourite is umbreon because he is just badass. close runner-ups are gengar, quilava, lugia and tododile

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back