• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I first heard of Pokemon through the TCG, actually; my good friend showed me the game, convinced me to buy a pack, then proceeded to show off his shiny Venusaur.

I truly have a love-hate relationship with the thing. It's continuously gone from bleh-warts-are-ugly to holy-frack-a-dino-with-a-flower-cannon-mounted-on-its-back-how-ballsing-badass and back over 9000 times.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

How do you say no to this? This reeks BAMF

Years
    I can't really remember. I know that my first starter ever was a Charmander on a Red version, but I'm pretty sure my first ever favourite was either Bulbasaur or Eevee (that's before knowing that everyone else liked them too).

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Absol, Magnemite, Shedinja, Kabuto and Mismagius, all based on appearance.

Also, Caterpie because it's the second weakest Pokémon in the entire series.

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
    Obviously, my first favourite was Articuno. Before I could actually get into Pokemon, I was visiting a friend who had a poster up of the legendary trio. From that moment on it was love <3

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    The first pokemon that was my favorite was Digglett because it was the first time that I saw the Pokemon show. Now back in the game time, I fell in love with Paras. So my firsties are still my favorites. ^3^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mine was Raichu, though it never clicked enough for me since back during first gen, my favourite flip-flopped between Raichu and Vaporeon a lot. It wasn't until second gen that I had a static favourite.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Blaziken, Groudon, Swampert.
    One of those probably, can't remember. :/

My favorite pokemon is Aerodactyl now, and I hope I won't change him. ^.^

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    My first favourite was Squirtle. I loved it so much that when it left Ash to join the Squirtle squad, I even cried. My current favourite is Rotom..

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Hmm. When i was young at around 6 my favourite pokemon was Onix.
    Why? because back in those days i was a defence orientated trainer. I have my pokemon attacks that were 1 hit ko so that if it missed the opponent wouldn't do so much damage. That's why i chose squirtle. :)

Now my favourite is Gengar <3

Scarlet the plusle

plusle lover
    Years
    hmmm... i can barely remeber. I geuss it was probably charmander or pikachu (now i loath that yellow rat) I like riachu more than pikachu and venasaur and wortortle more than their prevolves. I then fell in love with pichu caus it was cute but then my friend started to love minun and then i told him plusle was better just to make him mad but then i realized i really did like plusle much better and it was my favorite pokemon ever since.

Dax

Years
    my favorite Pokemon is charmenleion.......................................................

what is your's

:P

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Mine was probably Farfetch'd because it used a leek as a weapon, and that is so much cooler than a bone. Plus, it was my first TCG card. Onix was cool, too.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My first ever favourite Pokemon was Dragonite.. It's a Pokemon I always loved because of its looks and of the power it demonstrated while in Lance's battles.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back