• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    Weavile, reasons are simple, just look at him, he is cool and cute at the same time, whats not to love? Plus his amazing speed and above-average attack stat make him a force-to-be-reckoned-with lol plus I always loved sneasel in the Gen 2 games even though his stats were horrible for his typing

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Charizard was my favorite.
    Still is since the original Red and Blue, and Charmander was my first Pokemon.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I never really had a "first" favorite pokemon because I never used to really like pokemon. I still sort of dont but I guess my "first" favorite would be Lucario since I slightly got into pokemon during gen IV so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    mine was Charmander/charmeleon/charizard... I always used it... until I met sneasel and then spheal... that was true love *^*

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
    Years
    My first favourites were back in Blue, I thought Jolteon and Beedrill were great, when your rival got an Eevee as a starter in Yellow, I have to say, I was a little jealous. >.<

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I don't have any favorites yet in the past games(the sprites and graphics are bad back). Absol was my first true favorite when I played R/S/E.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Persian. And guess what? 10 years later, it's still my favorite, because GameFreak CONTINUES to completely mess p the designs of the other cat Pokemon.

It was on my first Blue team, and every one of my teams since (except for Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, and Pearl; I imported a Meowth egg for Platinum). I gotta have my elegant kitty by my side :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I'm not sure. I remember that my cousin got me into Pokemon and I watched it from the beginning, so probably Pikachu. But, I do like Haunter and Diglett a lot.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    If I can remember right, my first favorite was Staryu. You can't help but love it.

Now-a-days, my favorites are Squirtle, Porygon, Drifloon, Totodile, and some others.

:9: Squirtle!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Pichu is the best for me - I love Gold's Pichu with the tuff of hair on his head
    There's also:
    Aipom - Love Gold's Aipom
    Cyndaquil - Fav Starter
    Politoed - One fav from Shoddy - Good for a laugh
    Togetic - I love the Cosplay <- On my sig

Pretty much a lot of the Electric types - well they are my fav types

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    First favorite would be wither Pikachu/ Raichu or Charmander

I always thought that Charmander was the coolest of all the starters me being a weird 5 year old
    And Pikachu and Raichu were the ones that got me liking electric Pokemon and the reason now why I love Pichu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back