• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite, as of now, is Empoleon.
    Empoleon is a pokemon of pure elegance, its just magnificent!
    The trident shaped head, the mettalic flipper, and the tuxedo are almost a work of art. And then there's the fact that its a Penguin, my second favorite animal.

That is all.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    I'm a sucker for first Gen Pokes. Quite a lot tbh, but my all time favourite would be Blastoise, followed by Jigglypuff then Pidgeot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Favourite overall would have to be Pichu. :] I just love the little thing--it's adorable. It's been my favourite since the moment I saw it--so that'd be even before Gold/Silver came out. xD

But current favourite? Cherrim holds that title. It's been one of my favourites for a little over a year now, and I thought it'd be a phase, but I adore it now. It WOULD be my top favourite except Pichu holds that title for sentimental reasons. (SHUT UP I KNOW THAT MAKES NO SENSE.)

Other favourites include, in this order (though sometimes one or two will jump or drop a place): Probopass, Nosepass, Bidoof, Palkia, Houndour, Vaporeon, Raichu, Jigglypuff, Caterpie. :>

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    my favorite poke is raichu because it is electric and electric is an awesome type

๐Chubbyz๐

H e a V e n
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    i have too many , but my most favs are
    -Riolu
    - Piplup *cute*
    - Shaymin
    - Shinx
    - Raichu * chubby and cute ? xD *
    - Mew .... And i can keep going ><

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    We have a winner for me: Lugia! Those GF people simply made an awesome job designing Lugia. Its Silverness, gracefulness, and their intelligence; since they know their powers are too great, they isolate themselves from humanity by living in the deep sea. Lugia for me since 2001!

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Mine is Medicham, I LOVE mine so much, it's just so beastly, and I like it's legs XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    the fire family

I like Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, i like fire pokemon and chrarmander is awasome when it evovles!!!

Years
    I'm a sucker for first Gen Pokes. Quite a lot tbh, but my all time favourite would be Blastoise, followed by Jigglypuff then Pidgeot.

obviously mine is sanshrew.

I totaly agree, 1st gen. is the best and all the others are just imitators.

I know this one noob who sais his favroriate poke is a shoe. I'm just like, WTF??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    So hitmonlee is pretty much the my favorate pokemon. It supplements how i used to fight and its just generally really strong.. coming in at a distant second is Ampharos or Raikou. both rule!

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Mine is Gloom. I have a gloom nicknamed Gloombelle hahaha

She is so cute, Glooms are just so awesome in general, I love them. ^^ The way they look is awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back