• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
  • Well, uh, I think my favorite, although I'm torn between many at the moment, would have to be Banette. Why? It seems to have a rather unique backstory in comparison to most of the other pokemon, in that Banette's basically a possessed doll (with a zipper mouth, can't forget the zipper mouth). Also, I've always liked the way the majority of ghost pokemon are portrayed in the anime (always lonely souls that just want to have fun with people).

Runner-ups would include:
    -Ambipom
    -Buneary
    -Gliscor (the Adorable Vampire)
    -Kingdra
    -Sneasel (badassery)
    -Pichu
    -Kingler (Huge freaking Pincher)
    -Lanturn (really unique dual type combination in its time)
    -Scyther (or should I say....ZORAK!!! Just think about it for a moment)

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • I love Gardevoir, especially the two I own, both of which are lvl 100. Gardevoir just look so elegant and beautiful. Combined with how powerful their Psychic type attacks can be make them great for me.

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • :t229: Mines pretty obvious... Houndoom! :t229:

But other than him:

Registeel
    Uxie
    Giratina
    Swampert
    Weavile

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Cloyster - The clam/oyster that is a wall of physical defense.

Nidoking - For looks mostly, but he's also powerful.

Zapdos - He's immune to his own weakness. Enough said.

GuardianofAuraGirl

I have a lot of favorite Pokemon so i'll just name a few:

Glaceon, Leafeon, Latias, Latios, Luxray, Mesprit, Kyogre, and Gardevoir.

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    -takes deep breath-

Absol, Meganium, Charizard, Empoleon, Flygon, Altaria, Ampharos, Clefable, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Lanturn, Lumineon, Luxray, Leafeon, Glaceon, Aerodactyl, Scizor, Milotic, Azumarill, Delcatty, Mightyena, Umbreon, Mismagius, Skarmony, Houndoom, Swellow, and Pidgeot. Along with a whole bunch of others who I forgot about momentarily.

Absol, Meganium and Aerodactyl are currently at the top, though. xP

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Mew - Elegant little kitty. I mainly fell in love with it because of all the rumors about "its under the truck" and because I used it starting from the 2nd gym in D/P.

Darkrai - The idea of a Nightmare Pokemon is awesome. Just great. I also think it has the best design out of every Pokemon in the 4th generation.

Skarmory - My favorite 2nd gen Pokemon. I like the idea of a bird of steel and I like his design and he is a beast in competitive play.

Hitmonlee - I have liked him ever since he got me out of a 3-1 jam in competitive battling.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Salamence- Because he kicks ass, and is rewarding when you get it.

Shaymin - Because he's a cute little puffball, but pretty powerful at a high level.

Squirtle - Do I have to explain?

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • Espeon, Glaceon and Jolteon because i love how they look, and how they're all so closely related, Quilava because of its general coolness, and Ampharos because hes one of mains right now ( if anyone can breed me a cyndaquil, I'd explode with happiness, just throwing that out there :) )

Vikings Gold Fan

The Golden Vikings Fan
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is my Empoleon because it can defeat anything possible, but if it gets defeated, I send out my Arceus or Dialga to finish the Pokemon who fainted my Empoleon.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • My favorite of course is arceus i just need to change my name
    i use to like darkrai the best (as u can tell by the name)
    I like arceus sooo much cuz it is soo elegant and graceful its a
    amazing pokemon

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • in terms of coolnes:
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Lucario
    Marowak
    Suicune

In competitive battling
    Salamence
    Shymin skyform
    Jirachi
    Scizor

Years
  • "Favourite Pokémon?" - hard question. Really. I pretty much love them ALL. Atleast the most of them.
    And when i get a favourite it changes to another one the day after. And so on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back