• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Aw...we have to choose? I'm horrible at choosing my favorite pokemon, depends on the time of day, but my all time always will be at the top of my favorites list best friend pokemon thing whatchamacallit....Drum Roll Please!

LATIAS! *hugs Latias*

I mean, seriously, Latias is awesome (especially look-wise!) Enough said.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Strangely enough, my favourite is Tangela
    So mysterious under all them vines x3
    But I love most of the Pokemon anyways xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Swampert.
    I don't really know why… but it just have an awesome colour scheme possibly. Looks cool too.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2018
    CHARIZARD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

well its obvious issint it? a fire breathing dragon who has a bad temper? whats not to love!!

EagleKIng

Jolteon PWNS
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    My Favorite pokemon....hmmmm....it has changed from Shinx.....to....once I get it in my friend's FireRed......will...be...Charizard!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • You get one guess as to the Pokemon in my top six xDD

Espeon - Fast and powerful. May whoever said Espeon's only good use is as a Baton Passer suffer the wrath of its Psychic.
    Umbreon - Yes, I know it's not too great, but I love it anyway =)
    Jolteon - Sixth fastest Pokemon there is, and with great Special Attack to boot.
    Leafeon - Just because I love grass types, and it has good Attack and Defense and decent speed.
    Glaceon - Gorgeous (especially the shiny ones) and has awesome special attack.
    Vaporeon - Great HP and Special Attack, and water types are generally great assets to any team.

Flareon... is the one Eeveelution I'll have no trouble leaving in the PC. Anyways, other than those six above:
    Ninjask, Scyther, Dragonite, Ninetails, Arcanine, Crobat, Swellow, Staraptor, Gengar, Froslass, and Torterra.

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would say Lapras (if it had a pre-evolution then OH YEAH!), because one, I love my water and ice types. Two, because its so graceful and strong at the same time. And three, because of its offensive and defensive capeabilities!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Latias! *hugs Latias* Latias and I have been best friends since the age of six

And Quilava *hugs Quilava* not due to power or anything, but because its so darn cute! (Almost as cute as Cyndaquil, but I like Quilava more, nothing against Cyndaquil, of course. You know what. I think I'll add Cyndaquil.)

Cyndaquil! *hugs Cyndaquil* Because its even cuter than Quilava.

Latios *hugs Latios* though he's actually someone else's best friend. Good friends they are.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Mine changes every so often but I usually stick with them for a year or two.

Azumarill: I love the lil' blue bowling ball. I love its tail and big pointy ears, plus they can hear things in river beds. Superb sensor ears XD.

Jolteon: Always like this guy, he so cool. The fur is awesome, and he has a main-like fluff of white hair. He's beyond cool.

Slowking: This one amuses me, it went from a stupid lil' pig thing to a pig with a red/white collar, and intelligience of award-winning scientists. I just love everything about him.

Octillery: This ties with Azumarill for #1 favorite pokemon. I find he looks so sad, I want to cheer him up. I would love to have one :3.

Sprite time D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back