• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Magnezone has quickly become a fave of mine. I just got it too but I love it.

rocko427

I rock-o
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Anyone who sees my banner will THINK I like froslass... well I do. it's so FTW! also, I like milotic.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Raichu - asfdasdf sleepy kangaroo rat is ftw.
    Stunky - adorable, imo.
    Shinx - Electric lions are ftw, as well.
    Charmander - my first favorite, as I can remember. :> Liked him so much when I was little.
    Espeon - It's an elegant eeveelution, pretty colors, too.

Yeah. I might of forgot some, but.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Probably Starmie :) The shape, it's moves, everything about it xD

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • At the moment, Ampharos because it looks awesome, or maybe Lapras, for it being useful and powerful, I'd have one if I was a trainer^^

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    At the moment, here's a list of my favorites:
    Luxray - He's actually one Poké that I have to catch all the time.
    Giratina - He's more underrated and unique than Dialga and Palkia.
    Lucario - Aura much? I'd actually like to communicate with Pokémon in that way!

So, voila. There's my favorite Pokémon.

RIGHT THERE! ~RR-sama

Years
  • Meganium.

The one and only "cutesy" FE starter. There's not much to say. I like her design.

I also really like Cyndaquil, the Electabuzz line, Lunatone, Dialga, and a bunch of others. Most of them, actually. Otherwise, why would I be here? :P

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
    Years
  • Quite a simple question but i have multiple answers.

Charizard - Pure, basic awesomeness. The Pokemon i aspired to get when I was like 10 years old. I've always loved Charizards design and who doesn't like dragons?!?!

Alakazam - The amount of power and proudness you can feel from owning an Alakazam is pretty awesome. Yes, there are teams that can combat it, but (without cheating or IV breeding) It helps so much to have an Alakazam in your Team whilst battling through the storyline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back