• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    well...tie for first place! Oh! We also have a tie for third!

1. Arcanine & Suicune
    2. Roserade
    3. Mewtwo & Mew

Old Favs Include: Lucario, Darkrai, Daigla (yes, back then i was a legendary freak. still partly am)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite pokemon definitely is Delcatty!! :D:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    If my name isn't a huge giveaway, I don't know what is, Perap/Chatot is my favourite pokémon :]]

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My favourite Pokemon have to be Espeon and Blaziken.

Espeon because its an eeveelution, its Psychic, has a good moveool, has one fo the highest Sp Att's in the game and it just looks sooooo cute :3

Blazken because its the first fire and fighting (before Monfernape :\) and it evolved from a little chicken into a Pokemon with flaming fists XD :D

Majik Bac

Hello
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Scizor and Swampert
    scizor was one of the first pokemon i saw when news of gold and silver came out and so became one of my favourites.
    Swampert because it was my first choice when i had ruby and it kiled elite four nearly single handed

Mudkip of DOOM

You dun liek dis mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    My favourite Pokemon is.... Yamega, their fast and strong and kewl looking.
    Second favourite is mudkip cause i liek dem.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Me? Vaporeon.
    It's awesome. It's perfect for a beauty contest.
    Even though I don't use Vaporeon for contests, I still raise it's Beauty level.
    I have/had at least 20 of them. I just love them so much!!!

Years
    Mine is Jigglypuff. I remember back when the Pokemon hype affected our school (I was about 8) and soon after it was my sister's birthday. For the cake, my parents got these miniature Pokemon toys to put on the top of the cake. They had these marbles on the bottom so they could roll around. One of them happened to be Jigglypuff. I used to have so much fun with that toy until the little washer holding the marble in fell off... Soon after, I lost the little Jigglypuff on a family vacation. Thinking about it today even makes my heart sink a little in sorrow. About a few years later, I got over it and was playing Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo 64. I just used Luigi all the time because he had the flaming coin jump that killed everybody. After winning so many times, I decided to go easy on the rest of my 3 siblings who played and decided to use the character on the bottom of the battle records list. It happened to be Jigglypuff as well. Incidentally, afterward, I finally noticed the "How to Play" video at the beginning of the game. Thanks to Jigglypuff, I finally grew past just spamming the B button and grabs to finally using Smash attacks. I guess that's why I love Jigglypuff so much. Sorry if you actually read all this wall of text :P.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    GARCHOMP. GARRR.

But seriously, I love the Gallade-Gardevoir pair. They're so awesome together. If they were better competitors I would totally frontline them. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back