• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
  • When I was younger I used to be obsessed with the legendaries everytime a new one came out. xD But now that they've gotten fugly IMO, I've become a bit more practical. My top favorites are originals like Pikachu, Cubone, Psyduck, etc. and one of my all-time favorites is Gengar (one of my favorite episodes was the one with the ghost trio - classic.) 2nd generation's legendaries were my favorite, and no starter is as awesome as Typhlosion, except for maybe Charizard. 3rd generation kind of stunk for me, and Spiritomb and Turtwig are my favorites from the 4th.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Hmm. I think I'll just make a list since there are a bunch:

- Munchlax
    - Togekiss
    - Porygon-Z
    - Nidoran
    - Poliwag
    - Mareep
    - Togepi
    - Lucario
    - Moltres
    - Jirachi
    - Mew

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    my fave pokes

you can probably tell my fave pokemon is pikachu but my others are charizard, rapidash, arcanine, houndour

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Arceus. For sure. I simply love the way it looks, the stories behind it, and even (surprisingly) the way it sounds in Movie 12.

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
  • Magikarp. No I'm dead serious. Magikarp is awesome. Nuff' Said.

Runner-ups would be Weavile and Typhlosion, because, well, they're awesome too...

MY REASONS ARE COMPLETELY DESCRIPTIVE AND GIVES YOU A CLEAR IMAGE OF WHY I LIKE SAID POKEMON

Ayselipera

I don't really have an absolute favorite,
    but for some reason I always come to Ninetails.
    I see it as a really cool looking pokemon and its beautifully designed too.
    When I try to picture my favorite pokemon I think
    what if pokemon were real and I owned one?
    I think Ninetails is a pokemon that I could see myself owning,
    hahah what can I say its just awesome.

Other pokemon that I have a big heart for are...
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Clefable
    Bellsprout

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Sentret.

That little guy was the first pokemon I ever saw in the wild, and the first I caught. (Gold was my first, cough)

And his design is almost reminicent of a little pillow, you could just sleep right on top of it. 8(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back