• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
Years
  • Need i say more. Umbreon

Was such a pwnerism, Could laugh off any attack (even its weaknesses) and moonlight to recover.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Miltank is my ultimate favourite. I dunno why, it's just chubby, has been given some great poses in art, is pretty useful in the games, and it's got a nice little sidequest in G/S/C (and will probably return in HG/SS) and it's shiny form is awesome aswell. I like Registeel aswell; it's shiny form is great.

dukecrescentlovevia .

waiting for new laptop ! !
    Years
  • The most favorite pokemon of mine is Absol .
    It is the leader of my team .
    Besides that , shiny gengar and shiny umbreon . . Are cool too . .
    Milotic and houndoom , too , and weavile . .
    I love dark and ice type pokemon . .
    Why absol ? Because it is really suits my personality .

Enkidu

Fleet Admiral
    Years
  • Squirtle. It just struck me as awesome the first time i played Pokemon. Its blue, its a water type. Whats not to like?

garde_guy64

lover of dark and ice types
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2009
    well, hintz the name, my fave is gardevoir not only because they are strong but the fact that they will risk their lives for their trainers, and cause they look cool

well weavile are cool too.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Absol all the way! Dunno why I like Absol... I just do o.O any of you ever get that feeling?

Years
  • I love Metagross... he's the first pokemon that I ever liked (I think) or saw. He's just too cool to describe. Also on my list is Mismagius, Torterra and Octillery.

P.S I know that Metagross is Unisex, I just put he because I want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back