• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2007
    Favourites that is a tough one.

I like loads of fire and flying types and some other cute ones.I 'll have to go with a list:

Ninetales,Vulpix,Swellow,Altaria,Flareon,Camerupt,Evee,Linnoone(sp),Skitty,Arcaine,Growlithe and soooooooooo many more!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Mine? My favorite Pokemon of all time are Charizard, Blastoise, Articuno and Dragonite!
    I just can't forget the time when Articuno helped me defeat the Elite Four and Gary in my Pokemon LeafGreen Version! Although it is true that in the game I like not using any of the starters (it's sooooooo tough and boring!), I still like Charizard and Blastoise. After all, the first Pokemon I started liking was Blastoise. Charizard, however, was third for me but it beat Typhlosion as my first favorite fire type Pokemon, due to its cool evo line, moves and its cool-looking image. If Pokemon were ever real, Squirtle or Charmander would be my first Pokemon. I kind of also like Noctowl, as it helped me take down Lance's final Dragonite in Gold Version (or was it a Charizard?).

I also really like Pichu and Pikachu. Not only because they are the most popular Pokemon and the fact that they are sooooooooo adorable and cute, they sure do pack a punch (a thunder punch that is!) too!

From the 4th Generation, I really like Dotaitos and Enpeturo. But my favorite from that generation is most definitely Diaruga, the master of space! He looks soooooooo cool and awesome! I can't wait till I buy a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond Version (when it comes out in English, of course!). They made him a Steel and Dragon type, but it should rather be an Ice and Dragon type.

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
  • there are so many of them its hard to go for one
    i guess i'll go for blayziken(sorry if i mispelled the name)

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Hey my fav Pokemon

My Favorite Pokemon is Blaziken

Last edited:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I like Bulbasaur and Lucario...o_O Weird mix, hm?

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
  • I have many favorites, but my absolute favorite Pokemon is Gengar. (As if you couldn't tell by my icon and signature. XD)

I find it cute, in it's own unconventional way.

Yes, yes, I have weird taste, shut up. XP

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I think all Pokemon are cool, but i like Entei, Wobbuffet (as comic relief) and Enperuto, just to name a few... :)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is... *drum roll*

Mawile! If you couldn't already tell. :-)

I just think it's the cutest thing. And it's a Steel type!

How can you lose with a cute Steel Pokemon??

Years
  • I've mulled this around a lot over the years, but I think I've gotta go with my old standby. Blastoise, especially my Blastoise, Bowser. Surprising, right?

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Not an easy question!
    Back in the beginning, I would have said Ninetales. It's still among my top favorites. But now, I might have to say Jolteon, or Manectric.

My other top...thirty, or so...favorites, are:
    Altaria, Articuno, Cacturne, Dragonair, Electrike, Exeggutor , Flareon, Gardevoir, Houndoom, Huntail, Koffing, Ludicolo, Magby, Magcargo, Mantine, Natu, Octillery, Phanpy, Porygon2, Regice, Roselia, Slugma, Suicune, Swalot, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Vileplume, Vulpix, Whismur, Xatu.
    Yay for ABC order! ^^;

Anyway, I suppose I have to go with Manectric as my answer. Practically tied, though, with Jolteon and Ninetales!

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon is Sneasel. I mean...it's a cute little kitty that slashes other to doom while freezing them. lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    howdy all
    my favourite pokemon is metagross and aerodactyl
    they are the bomb both are strong and awesome (i have a lvl 100 of both)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back