• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I LOVE SLOWBRO.

And like every ghost Pokemon (namely Shuppet) and ice Pokemon (namely Sealeo).
    Also, Victreebel and Booburn.
    :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    My favorite is Charizard. He was my first and, and has been in every party since the first time I played. Also he looks awesome, is a fire pokemon, and lets face it is a monster.

Cala

Roll, Robin!
    Years
    My favorite pokemon are Blastoise and Groudon, but, if you want a nice list:

Favorite Starters: Blastoise, Enperuto, Dotaitos, Typhlosion, Charizard, Swampert
    Favorite Legendaries: Groudon, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Entei, Mew, Latios, Jirachi, Zapdos, Articuno, Celebi
    Favorite Other Pokemon: Pidgeot, Salamence, Gyarados, Mightyena, Arcanine, Ninetales, Dragonair, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Eevee, Leafia, Glacia, Tyranitar, Houndour

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    I have a few Pokemon I like, lol.

1: Skitty
    2: Growlithe
    3: Charizard
    4: Lapras

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
    Well, my favourites are Roserade (obviously), Espeon, Milotic, Torkoal, Mimiroppu, Ariados, Clefable, Flygon, Weavile, Megayanma, Umbreon, Dodaitos, Altaria, Cloyster, Muumajii, Raichu, Beequeen, Golduck, Ninetales, Yukinooh, Ampharos... yeah, that's about it. :D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I don't actually know if I've already posted here, but to save myself the time, and effort of looking through...

1. Espeon
    2. Arcanine
    3. Nidoking
    4. Bannette
    5. Groudon
    6. Articuno

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like a lot of pokemon, but if I were to choose one, it would definitely and always be Dragonair. But since most Pokemon Leagues are a bit hard to beat with just one super awesome dragon Pokemon, I have 5 others who are also my favourites that accompany me in my party. So, the list goes: Dragonair, Cloyster, Clamperl, Wailord, Duskull, and Misdreavus. :P I already posted in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back