• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • My favoirite is Charizard. Mostly from the attitude of Ash's Charizard in the first series, since then it has grown on me.

My other favoirites would also be:

Blastoise
    Pidgeot

I'm a Kanto person, not much of a fan on Hoenn.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • my fav pokemon probably since i played red/blue would be Gyarados ,mainly because when i got red well blue i caught a magikarp with a rod and the pokemon was completely useless when i had to switch in and out just to get it to a high enough level to evolve and when it evolved i hadnt expected it and there it was the magnifecent vicious gyarados it can also learn dragon moves which is also awesome.second would be Metagross

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years
  • My favorite is, hands down, Nidoking ;)

I personally think that Nidoking is perhaps under-appreciated. (and the later Nido family in general)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • My faves are still the Meganium evos. Followed closely by Charizard, then Ampharos, the Flygon, then Gallade, then Empoleon. Yep, pretty much named my team on pearl

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • My three favourites are Treecko, Latias and Absol. Funny they all are from the same generation. Favourites may also change in the future if I get attached to some pokemon in 4th gen. :P

Years
  • Well I dont just have one favorite, I have many lol. So be prepare for a semi-long list.

Favorite Pokemon
    Any Shinys
    Dragonair
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Tryainitar (Sp?)
    Nidoking
    Charizard
    Absol
    Kangaskan
    Rydon
    Metagross