• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Charizard, Umbreon, Groudon, Poliwhirl, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, Latios and more i just cant remember them XD

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    My favourites, would have to be: Raichu, Latios, Jirachi. Yep there you have it ;)

Years
    My favorite is Butterfree!Other Pokemon I like:Every starter Pokemon,
    Snorlax,Eevee and it's evolutions,Ralts and it's evolutions,Dratini and
    it's evolutions,Beautifly,and most of the legendary Pokemon.

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
    Oooh! Pick me! XD I have another favorite Pokemon. <3 Well, to tell you the truth, I've always adored Vaporeon. I had wanted the name when I first joined PC, but I think it was taken then. So, now I finally get to have teh name, wootness! XD

Aside from Vaporeon, I also favor Pikachu (kawaii <3) and Grovyle (also kawaii <3). ^^

~Kelsey

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Fave starters: R/B/Y/FR/LG-Charmander!
    G/S/C-Chikorita! (Don't ask... I know its the weakest, but...)
    R/S-Torchic!

Favorite Legendary: Articuno!!! Ice rocks!

Favorite Female: Lapras (I've been trying to get one...)
    Favorite Male: Umbreon (Have one!)

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Copied & pasted from my profile, Bolded ones are my best favorites:

Pikachu, Raichu, Sceptile, Torchic, Combusken, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Breloom, Vigoroth, Delcatty, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Camerupt, Torkoal, Spoink, Grumpig, Cacturne, Altaria, Zangoose, Jirachi and a few others...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back