• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Well i like almost all of them but my top 2 normal pokemon are Espeon and Eevee and my 4 Favourite legendarys are: Latias, Mew, Lugia and the ice pokemon Articuno.

Years
    My favorites have to be Feraligator, Mewtwo, Totodile, Nidoking, Articuno, Wooper, and Ditto. Pretty much the only reason why they are my favorites is because they are in my party in Gold.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Flygon. Plain and simple. From the first time I set my eyes of Flygon I new I had to have one. So you bet I was excited when I caught Trapinch.

Treecko404

Fire Treecko
    Years
    I like Slakoth. It's really cool and when it evolves into Vigoroth, it gets all hyper and crazy, like when I get at my Junior High. We would cause such a ruckus at school XD!

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    My fav Pokemon are Clefable and Latias. Latias is cute and strong (with good Psychic moves). Clefable is cool and strong too (can potentially be very dangerous to my opponents lol).

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I have a lot of favorites. Some of them are:
    Chimecho, Gyarados, Absol, Ninetales, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Tropius, Breloom, Venusaur, Espeon, Furret, Pidgeot, Elekid, Charizard, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Blissey, Wailord, Jolteon, Dragonite, Latias, Aggron, Raichu, Typhlosion, Flygon, Swampert, Linoone, Mightyena, Swellow, Manectric, Gardevoir, Sudowoodo, Victrebell, Raikou, Suicune, etc.

BUT if I had to sum it up....

FERALIGATR is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!! :D

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Bulbasaur is my favourite pokemon obviously :P. I also like Charmeleon, Nidorino, and Wartortle, not forgetting Zigzagoon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    omg...I like way too many pokemon like Kyogre, Mudkip(Marshtomp and Swampert), Gengar, Lugia, Zapdos and Articuno more than Moltres, squirtle (Wartortle and Blastoise), Mew (not much Mew2), Wingull(and Peliper), Sandslash, Raichu, Clefable, Banette, Arbok, Diglet(and Dugtrio), Persian, Golduck, Arcanine, Obviously Latias of course............There are so many more, but listen!! This is just the begining of it...(lol)
    ...It is alot tho.

Years
    This is gonna be almost the smae post I did in the Best Legendary thread o.O;;;

Lugia.

Why, I honestly can't say. In the beginning, I just liked that he was one of the most powerful Pok?mon and was based off of my favorite creatures, but now, I have no idea. My obsession for him is a bit of a deeper sense, and I don't care if he sucks in the game or has bad stats or any of that other crap. You're not a fan of a Pok?mon if that's all you like it for, and I know I shall always love the dragon-bird.

~Chibi~

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    Umbreon of course but I like very much Flygon and Absol too

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Ninetales. Then Manectric, Vulpix, Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Suicune, Houndoom, Regice, Vileplume, Cacturne, Mantine, Electrike, and Octillery. Plus...lots more. xD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Let's see...I know I've said before that I love Vaporeon, Pikachu, and Grovyle...and now I have yet one more Pokemon to add to my growing faves! ^.~

As you can see, Ampharos is my theme right now. ^^ I tried to pick a Pokemon that no one else on PC was diligently using as a theme, so Ampharos was it. ^^

I just adore how helpful Ampharos is. ^__^ It serves as a beacon for ships lost at sea, so how can you not love it? =D

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back