• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • QlLA\/A said:
    my favorite would have to be.... Flygon

P.S.: i need some friends, will any one be my friend.... LOL that sounded CORNY
    Hey if you want a friend I'll be your friend! Just PM me!:t300:

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Ehem, My party has my favorite pokemon!

List
    _____
    1.Salamence
    2.Feraligatr
    3.Tyranitar
    4.Blaziken
    5.Gardevoir
    6.Armaldo
    _____

I haven't lost a battle with this team.

Last edited:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • My Favorite pokemon is

*points to avatar*

WAILMER!!

I don't know why but as soon as I saw wailmer I was like: !! WHALE!!

((cause I always loved whales... infact my first baby toy was a stuffed orca :)))

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • I used to love pikachu but now espeon and umbreon have grown on me. And charizard and mew yeah.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Mightyena, Pikachu, Raichu, Ninetails, Rapidash, Persian, Delcatty and Growlithe

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
  • Raichu. Speed is impressive and it never fails to amaze me. :P

Others would be either something psychic or dark.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2006
    electhor or raîkou???

i want to know who is the best electric legendary pkmn.....raikou or electhor???

*Orion*

Goner...
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Bellossom is my favorite Pokémon. A kinda weird choice coming from someone that likes mostly badass and cool Pokémon. But well... I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. Back when Pokémon 2000 came out, there were those dancing Bellossom in the Pikachu Short. I don't know why, but I liked them. They were cute, funny, and well... they transmitted some weird feeling. A feeling I liked too much. Since then, I've been as much of a rabid Bellossom fan as I'm of Whitney. =o

I was glad to train some Bellossom in GSC, but the crappy memory always killed them. But now, in Emerald, I have a lovable Bellossom, though I'm planning to make and train more. She's just completely lovable. And her battling abilities aren't too shabby either. She could be better, but I blame the makers for that. *Thumbs-down*

Oh well. Bellossom is my favorite, and will always be. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back