• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My list has changed, and so I'll redo it...

Pikachu
    Rukario
    Mewtwo
    Arcanine
    Ninetails
    Pidgeot

emerald fan

I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS=)AIM ME
    Years
    ...crobat its speed is top class and its attack is not bad ether........... i also like him becuase i cought a shiny golbat and evolved it into a shiny crobat!!!! =[)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Mew and Lucario are my top favorite.
    For a while I used to really like Dragonite, same with Dragonair...Dragon types are awesome to the max! And then I used to have this thing for steel types as well. In the first and second generations, Mewtwo and Mew were my favorites, but Mewtwo is now second in my opinion

I gotta admit though, the voice of Mew in the eighth movie didn't sound as great as the one in the first movie...=___=; Ah well

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Hmm... A few of my faves are Chansey, Misdreavus and Butterfree.
    But I'm quite fond of the first 150 Pokemon, because that's what got me into Pokemon in the first place.

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
    For first thing the ghosts quartet, Gastly, Haunted, Deskull and Gengar, because looking at them I feel inspired and also because they make me hear well while I look at them.I like Horrid taste , pherpaps? But mine is favourite Alakazam: his psychic powers and mysterious air simply enchant me.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2006
    Rolling Pichu said:
    Hey, with all the tons of new users here, we have enough reasons can ask it again.

My favourite Pok?mon is Surskit... it is so cute, so weak, forgotten too X_x
    My favorite pokemon is Manectric. He is a lightning dog pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back