• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite three are:
1. Seel: so loveable and cute yet forgotten, it's like does any other than me like Seel?
2. Jynx/Smoochum: Very cute, my favorite combo Lovely Kiss than Dream Eater.
3. Squirtle/Blastoise: so cute, and now that they can use Hydro cannon the are even more awesome

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    i just have one:
    MANAFI
    hes is the KING of all water and hes cute... WUT MORE COULD U WANT???
    (bsides peanut butter)

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
    I'd have to say Pikachu.

Yes, go on, yell and shout saying it is "too stereotypical", and "you like it just because Ash has it." But neither of those is true. I like Pikachu, because it is an amazing Pokémon. It is small, cuddly and cute, but when the time comes for it to protect its friends and loved ones, it will stand up and fight, proving that it is not an enemy to be reckoned with.

DS

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    I'd have to say Milotic (of course) because she's pretty and kicks butt!
    Also, Shiftry, because he has awesome hair!

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon would have to be the Feraligatr. I my eyes Feraligatr is the ultimate evolved water starter.
    FEAR THE MIGHTY FERALIGATR!!!............... FEAR HIM!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2012
    my favorite

my favorite pokemon are definately flareon and umbrion. if you could somehow morph them together that would be the ultumate. fire and dark powers rock.

Years
    I would say Ivysaur, he combines the power of a Venusaur with the speed of an Bulbasuar. He looks cool, and has a flower on his back. After him would come Mewto, because I love his attitute, his powers and his looks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    My favourite Pokémon is evident in my avatar, as well.

A beautiful, and well-bred Pokémon it is, but it is also feared due to its blatant meanstreak. It will attack on a whim, and even more so, will rip you apart if you make one move against it.

Persian. ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back