• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    My first favorite Pokemon was Mew (back in the old 151), but then the 256 Pokemon came out, so I had two new favorites: Celebi and Lugia.
    Now, with all the... well... weird Pokemons*, Deoxys (SpEeD Forme) was added to the favorites.
    So, my favorites are Mew (shiny, 1st place), Lugia (normal, 2nd place), Celebi (normal or dark**, 3rd place) and Deoxys (Speed Forme, 4th place).

*= when I say weird, I say like Pokemons are animals (or mythological monsters), monster ones, not bolts of lightning nor snow flakes!
    **= "dark" means the black, user created ones, but although it's not an official type of Pokemon.

Xurido

professor of Wumbology
    Years
    Ever since i first picked up a Pokemon game, Fire Red, Ive loved Squirtle. But now as the generations progress, here is a better list:

Blaziken
    Porygon-Z ---> Hes the coolest Pokemon ever, IMO
    Togekiss
    Infernape ---> I love fire starters
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Altaria ---> coolest dragon
    Vaporeon

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    It's normally Blaziken (because its cool), Espeon (favourite Eeveelution) or Jirachi (adorable, and I was the only one out of my friends to be able to get it, before Diamond/Pearl came out and you get it through WiFi.) However, i really like Jellicent. :D Jellyfish with a moustache FTW! :D

Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Samurott. It is just so awesome. It is a cool Samurai Sea Lion Pokemon.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    My favourite has to be Shinx, feel in love with it...midway through my Diamond playthrough. Before him, though, my favourite was...actually, I don't really remember that well. I'm pretty sure it was either Torchic or Typhlosion though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Unown and Absol are my favorites, they look so mysterious to me which is the trait I love.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I will have to say Giratina.

It's a shady dragon giving off an ominous feeling.......Not only does it seem mysterious, but also a bit dark, giving me a reason to admire such a dominating presence. The Origin Forme adds more to it as well, and the cut-scene at Spear Pillar.

To put it in one word, I shall say...... Magnificent.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    the original squirtle or charmander... because I can impersonate their voices to SHEER PERFECTION

Wyl

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Fav

Mine probbabbly is Spearow its like a beeter version of pidgey because it satrts with a flying type move

Years
    it's pretty obvious, but for those who are slow, it's arcanine. remained a classic since pokemon red/blue, as the first pokemon to be based around a dog. the shiny version is even better, as it's gold. <3
    follow-ups are xatu, masquerain, gorebyss and volcarona.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Tabunne. I mean Audino. Whatever you want to call it it is adorable and wonderful. <3
    /should not change her favorite again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back