• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    It might be a little obvious, but my favorite pokemon is Charmander. Ever since I saw the early episodes of Charmander, I wanted Ash to get one, and when he did, I was so excited.

AQUILINUS

Life, so insignificant
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon has to be Lapras,

Intelligent, peaceful and caring.

The fact that Lapras is pushed to extinction hurts my feelings, they are now so rare among the Pokemon world.....T.T

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I have three .

Blaziken - because of my accidental soloin Sapphire with it . My 1st starter - made me loyal to fire types ! :3
    Tyranitar and Salamence - I like these two because fo being so badass and looking so evil >:-) ! Lol , these two have a special place in the Favorites Box in Pt. , altogether with Blaziken .

Well , this shall be it . My favs , from al the time ! :2

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    I have a HEC of a lot.

All the Eeveelutions+Eevee, especially Vaporeon and Glaceon.

Arcanine, Ninetales, Houndoom, Manectric, Altaria, Absol, Delcatty, Togekiss, Chikorita+Evolution line, Quilava and Suicune.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Absol, for being awesome. See they both start with an "A", coincidence? I think not. Also, Flygon and Zangoose for emmiting a general feel of awesomeness and ability to sweep.

My favorite cute pokemon has got to be.....hmm.....Teddiursa, a.k.a. God's gift to mankind in an adorable, furry brown package.

pianomap

Beginner psychist
    Years
    My favorite pokemon is Abra. Don't know why. Maybe it is because of the psychic powers.
    (ps. i know my wife loves pikachu. She has a Pikachu tattoo at her rgiht arm.)

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
    I have three .

Blaziken - because of my accidental soloin Sapphire with it . My 1st starter - made me loyal to fire types ! :3
    Tyranitar and Salamence - I like these two because fo being so badass and looking so evil >:-) ! Lol , these two have a special place in the Favorites Box in Pt. , altogether with Blaziken .

Well , this shall be it . My favs , from al the time ! :2

No offense, but I resent that comment about Salamence looking evil.

All of my favorites are on my team and are as follows:
    Blaziken (my starter in Hoenn. On my team to this day)
    Gardevoir (perhaps my all-time favorite)
    Salamence (does so not look evil)
    Roserade (The only sinnoh pokemon on my team)
    Milotic (A gift from my best friend. Personally I think Gardevoir is prettier)
    Metagross (A pokemon I added when I wasn't sure what to add)

Ever since I started putting them together in Hoenn and completed them in Sinnoh, we've become inseperable.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    ive always been a fan of Rhydon......so my favorite pokemon has to be Rhyperior!

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
    Rapidash use to be my favorite pokemon for years. That has changed though. I tend to love Fire Pokemon more but I don't have a favorite one yet. Here are some I love:

--->Charizard: It's cool; what more is there to say?!?
    --->Arcanine: Always fascinated me. Funny thing is, I never caught one.
    --->Numel: I just love it. In Sapphire it was a must have each time I played.
    --->Dragonite: It's tough and cool. Was always jealous of Lance because of this pokemon lol.
    --->Teddiursa: The cutest pokemon ever!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    charizard
    blastoise
    totodile
    quilava
    tyranitar
    arcanine

if i had to chose just one, it would be totodile.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    My favourites are Pikachu, Charmander and Growlithe!
    but mostly PIIIKAAAACHUU

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back