• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Blastoise

Blastoise is my favorite. Yea, its old school. I only know the first gen Pokemon. Blastoise is pretty bad ass. I have always loved turtles and when I first saw Squirtle I fell in love, haha!:P

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

well my favourite pokemon is meganium at the moment. I think she is very cute!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Old school - Too many to name but ultimately Hitmonlee or Cubone
    New school - Chimchar so far since I don't know any of the newer pokemon just yet. (Recently started Diamond, recent being 5 minues ago lol)

skarmorywing

steelpidgeot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    probably skarmory

it's probably ,skarmory he can get a very basic moveset like steelwing slash swift and fly

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    At the moment, Heatmor. I love its design, most of all, and the colours on it are nice - even the shiny sprite has nice colours.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    My first favorite Pokemon was Espeon. I liked how it looked, and it's purple, one of my favorite colors. Another reason why I like Espeon, is because of it's type, Psychic. I'm a fan of Psychic types.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    two of my all time favorite poke mans are unbreon and charizard and the newest being hydreigon. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    EEVEE.
    it's so cute. ;A;

That and I always use the Pokemon sprites of Eevee to test new palette ideas and colorations.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    My favourite Pokemon is Espeon :)
    In my Silver version, I was really surprised when my Eevee evolved in Espeon, I was younger and I didn't know it could evolve in another Pokemon than Jolteon, Flareon or Vaporeon.
    I really took up with this Espeon, and I trained it to the level 100 :D The first Pokemon I trained to this level... I was so proud and so happy ! So now Espeon stays my favourite Pokemon ever !

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I tend to switch between favorites a lot. Currently, I honestly couldn't say who I favor the most at the moment. A list of all the favorites I do have listed in my profile though would be:

Squirtle, Arcanine, Slowbro, Gengar, Eevee, Dragonite, Cyndaquil, Aipom, Umbreon, Elekid, Raikou, Sceptile, Beautifly, Swellow, Masquerain, Delcatty, Milotic, Absol, Bagon, Latios, Torterra, Chimchar, Buizel, Gabite, Electivire, Togekiss, Gallade, Oshawott, Leavanny, Scraggy, Minccino, and Reuniclus

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    my personally favourite is LUGIA!!!!!!! just pure awesomness first kickass moves , legendary , and looks cool lol

but my gaming (if you know what i mean) favourite is defenitley the one and only pidgey , pidgeittio, and last but not least pidgeot!!!!

Jack.

Young Trainer Jack
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Luxray, pretty badass if you ask me and it's evo's all link pretty well. I'd love it whatever type it was but since Electric is also one of the best types, in my opinion, that just adds to it's awesomeness.

Azure Wish

Haha. No.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Mienshao and Foongus are tied for my favorite pokemon. Mienshao is just so elegant and Foongus is just so...CUTE!

Years
    From Each Gem I'd say
    Gen 1-Flareon
    (He needs 2 things, more love and Flare Blitz just saying)
    Gen 2-tie between Totodile and Cyndiquil's evolutionary family
    (I've used Typhlosion on my team once, now I'm thinking Feraligatr)
    Gen 3-Absol
    (I seem to have bad stuff happen wherever I go, not extreamly bad but mildly bad, but I connect with Absol because of it)
    Gen 4-Vespiquen
    (Never used one in my in game play through, but I've seen her at work and she's pretty sturdy. Plus her and the next I love for the same reasons
    Gen 5-Lilligant
    (As soon as I saw her, I was like "Ok, favorite." Seen her in action and she can do damage. Unlike Vespiquen, I used her in game and in my first Gen 5 competitive team. But for both, something about their designs I just utterly love.)
    My all time favorite-Absol
    Can't deny the scythe on the head. Plus the likeness we share(not perfectly, but similarly)

XJ55

My favorite Pok?mon is Sceptile. It's the evolution of my first Pok?mon, Treecko!

But I like lots of Pok?mon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back