• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    Without any doubt in my mind, the one I've loved for literally 10-11 years now, is Mewtwo. It's kinda like a favorite sports team at this point, there's just no way I'd change it. Yea, I'm really old to be playing this, but Hell if I'm gonna deny how great the series is. Anyone who hates on it that once played it is just lying to themselves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    My favorite is Bulbasaur and its evolutionary line, purely based on the fact that it was my first pokemon ever!!! I loved that guy! >_<

My second fave is Articuno... he was my powerhouse in Gen 1 when ice was totally unbalanced :P

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Well, I could say my favorite Pokemon is Seviper. But then, I'd be leaving out my personas. I switch from Pokemon to Pokemon.

So for now, I'll leave it at the Fang Snake Pokemon, instead of going on about which Pokemon I switch to. B]

Years
    I actually have 3 favorite Pokemon, I honestly can't decide on one, as each is totally unique. Anyhow, Bayleef, Garchomp and Reuniclus are my 3 favorite Pokemon, I've changed favorites a lot throughout the years [Charizard was my original favorite], but these 3 have stuck with me for a while.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    My favorite is the all-out-coolest-ass-kicking-doer-of-awesomeness-divine-hunky-dory-mailman-pudgy-orange-dragon, DRAGONITE FTW. He is just the most boss Pokemon out there. He can annihilate any Pokemon that stands in his way especially any annoying Charizards. I hate Charizards because everyone says Dragonite is just a gay Charizard...

Who has the better HP? DRAGONITE.
    Who has the better Attack? DRAGONITE.
    Who has the better Defense? DRAGONITE.
    Who has the better Sp.Defense? DRAGONITE.

woopdee do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    So many to choose from, but I am a sucker for fire and dark type pokemon. But if I have to name them then here they are
    (some of these aren't fire/dark types, I'm aware of that)
    Cyndaquil
    Umbreon
    Murkrow
    Infernape
    Mudkip
    Sneasel and its evolved form Weavile
    Milotic
    Piplup & Empoleon
    Pikachu
    Jolteon
    Heracross

So many to name... But I'll refrain myself from naming them all.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    TORNADUS

WHHHHWHHHHWHHHH

RAIN DANCE

HURRICANE

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    My choice is Absol. He is definitely lacking when compared with other pokemon but I love him so much I still try and breed the best one and take him to battle tower/subway/whatever. In every new pokemon game I set aside an absol project and settle for nothing less than perfection

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I like alot of them, but not for cuteness, I am a battler, I see how awesome they are through their Power and Partnership.

Empoleon, 100% Pure Awesome, Ancient Partner. 'Nuff said
    Palkia, My Friends.. this is the Ultimate Pokémon, I only really have Pearl so this wins
    Dialga, Palkia's Partner in crime.
    Regice, Awesome.
    Reshiram, so awesome game = awesome Legendary
    Zekrom, so awesome game = awesome Legendary
    Giritina, The One Whom lingers
    Lugia, 'Nuff said
    The Legendary Trio, Fire, Ice and Lightening.
    Starters 3rd stage, Cool.
    Graveler/Golem, I have had this Dude *Rocks* Geo *Rocks* for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, so yeah... Awesome.
    Starvia, My Flying companion, Best Buds forever.
    Machoke, Kool Kid's Kit Kat Kid's Kat *Meow*
    Gastly/Haunter, Basic Ghost, but long Partner, He can curse you and punch you but you can't touch him! HHAHAHAH.
    Riolu/Lucario, I have yet to see this magnificent Creature's Aurora.

Luxray and the prevolutions, My New Partner in crime.
    Sneasel, ACHOO! Helps me alot and another Partner In crime
    And others

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I love Legendaries.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think it's pretty obvious to ask me this question as my username answers it all. :P .. Other than Snivy, I'm a huge fan of Togepi & Togekiss too. :3

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Milotic

Rapidash

Lilligant

Emolga

Gothitelle