• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ4life

currently failing
    Years
    I though Mightyena was pretty awesome though i was dissapointed it didnt have an evolution called Kingena which is 20 feet tall, knows almost every move in the game and eats humanz

other favorites for no apparent reason are Lucario, Grovyle, Infernape and Raichu

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Nidorino is my favorite.

phantomcanine

Spacetime Shifter
    Years
    Dialga, for the love and intention of controlling time!!!

Charizard, 'cuz Fire's just my element!!!

Nidoking, it just looks awsm!!!

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Normal: Meowth/Persian
    Fighting: Primeape
    Flying: Togetic
    Poison: Arbok
    Ground: Cubone
    Rock: Onix
    Bug: Butterfree
    Ghost: Gengar
    Steel: Don't have one.

Fire:
    Flareon
    Water: Vaporeon
    Grass: Bulbasaur
    Electric: Raichu
    Psychic: Mew
    Ice: Glaceon and Articuno
    Dragon: Dragonite
    Dark: Absol

Last edited:

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
    If I were to name my favorite(s), I'd choose Mew and Pikachu.

Generic? Yes. But I couldn't help but watch the anime and see Pikachu do his thing. Mew however -- I played Pokemon Snap back in the day and after you (D'oh it's been so long) take the photos of all the other Pokemon, you get a chance to photograph Mew.

Mew was beautiful, I just wanted to grab and squeeze it.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    WARNING, MINI WALL TEXT AHEAD
    Here's my Top Ten:

Chimecho: My favorite Pokémon. Since I first watched her on Mt. Pyre Summit I was shocked. It was so f*ck!ng awesome. I catched her and named her Chime. She was erased later, but my love for Chimecho never was. I'm pretty sure she will be my favorite one forever (I'm thinking in even making a PokéDoll of him for myself)
    Riolu: Awesome Pokémon. One thousand times better than Lucario. Best Pokémon of Sinnoh, IMO.
    Clamperl: I remember back the days in Pokémon Sapphire, when I discovered you could actually go underwater, and watched one of those pop out. It was a pretty cool Poké for me, and I caught it. Time passed, and it faded away in my memory, I forgot totally about it. But then, a few days ago; I caught one in my NotFullyEvolved & Baby Pokémon DPPt Runthrough and I liked it again. He's pretty badass with the Deepseatooth, he's the strongest guy in my team.
    Rayquaza: Best legendary IMO. Pretty good concept (reminds me of Quetzalcóatl, even though I think he's not based on him), pretty good stats, and has the intimidating look my other favorites lack (Chimecho + Clamperl + Riolu + Torchic + Ralts = Pure Cuteness + Rayquaza = Equilibrated?) xD

Oh, pretty good memories of Pokémon Sapphire. My favorite game in the series :D

Honorable mentions:
    Spoiler:

OTHERS:
    Spoiler:

Yep, I think that's it.

See yª!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    BABY KANGASKHAN! Make it an official Pokemon in the 5th generation, please! The design is right there! XD

I also reeeally love the Porygon line. I love the idea of man-made Pokemon, they just need some more decent ones. :3
    Other favorites include Mew, Gloom, Clefairy, Skarmory, and (male)Wobbuffet.

Years
    Id have to say Alakazam.
    Without Mewtwo in the equation, he would go down as possibly the greatest psychic pokemon, imo.
    Im also a fan of Blaziken (best final evolution in R/S/E), Elekid (he's just cool) and Ariados (no specific reason, just uniqueness more than anything)

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Forretress & Cloyster: Big fan of their looks, and the mystery of what's under their shells. Beast physical walls.

Kangaskhan: Never should've traded my Kangaskhan card for a Bulbasaur one when i was 6...

Electabuzz: Takes me way back when I first found out about the series. Probably the first Pokemon I was able to put a name with a face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back