• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    fav poke

over the years i have had a change of heart for my fav pokemon. first it was carizard and onix things like that but now that i have really gotten into it i have had a change of heart
    my fav starter is probably chimcar. not talking about stats just looks. in its first evo. its like "MY ASS IS ON FIRE PUT IT OUT!!!"
    metagross looks pretty sick espeacially the shiny sprite... a big fan of gengar and gallade. tere is many more but thats it 4 now.

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
    One word; Charizard :3 Since generation one, I always have liked charmander, when I saw Charizard I spazzed haha.. I think he's my fave in general, but there's spots for other pokemon such as Flareon, Blaziken, Raichu and some others :)

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    It has changed a *LOT* over the years.

During B/R/Y, I absolutely loved Lapras. I thought it was adorable! Then I decided I liked Ditto a lot too. So squishy. And Mew was the first pokémon I discovered, and it's also my main pokémon now, so it has a special place in my heart. ~<3

In G/S/C, I liked a lot. Espeon, Umbreon, Politoed, Furret (Probably my absolute favorite,) and Ampharos. Probably more. Oh! And Quagsire, as well.

In R/S/E, definitely Kecleon. It's so cute. I remember watching the anime episode with two Kecleons on a plane. "Bill!"

As of now, I still love all of them. (With Drifloon added.) But my favourite-favourite has to be a tie between Mew and Cubone. Cubone's just… So sad. I have tons and tons in my Leafgreen version, just because I "take care" of them. (:

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    I have several favorite pokemon all which I like equally.
    Dusparce, Tyrogue, Ludicolo and Drifblim.
    I just like the designs of these guys, and it's sad that their so forgotten (Drifblim not too much).

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    This is hard. There are so many.

Shuckle, Venasaur, Roserade, Ho-oh and Mamoswine are some I like most.

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
    Years
    Shiny Charizard and Pikachu are tied. I can't decide which one. Here are some runner-ups.

.Umbreon
    .Lugia
    .Dialga
    .Azelf
    .Shaymin
    .Mew

.Mewtwo
    .Empoleon
    .Staraptor

There musst be, like, 100 more, but I'm not gonna type them all. :-D

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    My favorites during the first generation were definitely Pidgeot and Articuno. I mainly used them (and Zapdos) to sweep the Elite four. I have long since given up using legendaries to beat them...>___>

Then in Gen 2, I was introduced to Typhlosion, and I loved it, and I have ever since. I even hacked in a Cyndaquil into my LeafGreen, in order to upload it onto my Diamond, then make an egg, all so I could have it as my starter for my playthrough of Platinum. XD

I don't really remember playing through Gen 3, (I had gotten an AR, and I hacked the heck out of my Sapphire. XD Then I lost my Sapphire and haven't played it since, so I have little recollection of a normal Sapphire playthrough) but I do believe that my favorites were Ninjask and Gardevoir.

Then Gen 4 came around, and I found out Electabuzz had an evolution, a pwnsome one, at that. SO I set out immediately to obtain one, and I am really glad I did. ^__^

So yeah, those are favorites. ^___^

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
    Years
    i'll give you a quick run threw...
    1st gen: Psyduck (perferbaly Shiny)
    2nd gen: Totodile, Umbreon, Octillery, Tyranitar
    3rd gen: Metagross, Walrein, Bagon, Latias
    4th gen: Gible, Hippopotas, Mismagius

number one favorite: Psyduck
    (always and forever... i can't belive people hate him..)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    My favourite is DRAGONITE.I also like Charizard and Salamence

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back