• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow2792

the shadow in the night
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    i like ghost and dark type pokemon, so far giratina and darkrai are my favorite legendaries, otherwise i like duskull and umbreon

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    My favorite would definitely be Pikachu; my second, Sceptile; my third, Scizor. That will never change.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Scizor and Ampharos. Other honorable mentions are: Metagross, Arcanine, Suicune, Pidgeot, Luxray, Lucario, and the 5th Gen Emonga.

Years
    • Age 23
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Pikachu, Eevee, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Mew, Meowth, Jigglypuff, Rapidash, Charmander, Togepi, Squirtle, Pichu...

And that's not all. :3

Jee I guess I like a lot of Pokémon. xD

Years
  • My favorite is Farfetch'd. He's a duck, and a swordsman. And he's edible, all rolled into one my three favorite things. He's got that sick unibrow, that brown color. He's got those incredibly low stats hmm!

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    arcanine... well, sometimes growlithe, depends on my mo@d. ; i'd definitely start off with a growlithe if they existed in real life and then eventually evolve it into a loyal arcanine. it's most likely because i love dogs. pikachu is also a favourite for obvious reasons, but i've never actually used one in the games apart from in yellow (obviously).

CharCopter

The Golduck Fan
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    My favorite pokemon is Golduck. I have always liked him since my psyduck evolved into one back in the day. Ducks are my favorite animal so that may explain why I like Golduck so much XD.

IanDonyer

Time to kick ass? Definitely.
    Years
  • Though I love Wargle's design, I won't quite judge him as my favorite Pokemon until I actually use him in a team -- so it'll be a while.

Until then, I'd have to declare my favorite as Aipom. Amazing design (who couldn't love a monkey?), good enough movepool, and a nice type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back