• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
    Unlike people have favorites just for the aesthetic and/or powerfulness, I have a personal attachment to Mewtwo due to the first Pokemon movie. I sympathize with it [him?].

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Arcanine then sceptile, Gallade, Togekiss, Goruugo, Scizor, Weavile, Donphan, Denchura & yorterrie

in that order =)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've yet to post here? o;

Lapras, Gengar and Celebi. Not in any particular order.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    I've always loved gengar, just becouse it's evil-ish grin and being all huggable. n__n And I happen to like ghost-type. But I've always found primeape very cute too. :3

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    When I was younger my favorite Pokemon was Meowth, but now it's pretty much changed to Mismagius. Weavile and Gardevoir have a really close tie to Mismagius as well. I like those dark looking pokemon with the mean looking eyes, I suppose. lol. They are always nice to have on my team.

Years
    Hmm, mine would have to be:

Squirtle, Ivysaur, Furret, Torchic, Medicham, Shaymin (mostly its Sky Form), Tepig, Erufuun, Gochiruzeru, Zuruzukin, Chillanccino, Barujina, and I've been developing a strange love for Bellsprout. :P

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Entei, Charizard, Flareon, Houndoom, Blaziken, Arcanine... Obviously there's a running theme here. There are absolutely loads that I love, but my absolute favourites are mostly Fire-types.

Magikarplvl.98

The Water Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I'm mostly a double user as in two at once my favorites teams are
    1) Blastosie and Torterra. Two Turtles that aren't ninjas or teenagers that can pwn.
    2) Swampert and Pidgeot. Two of my strongest current pokemon and they cover each others weakness well.
    3) Magikarp with anything else. Because so many people automatically train it to Gyarados.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Plusle, Minun, Raichu, Pachirisu, Gardevoir, Skarmory, Ninetales, Meowth, Psyduck, Golduck, Alakazam, Gengar and Ho-Oh.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I used to say Squirtle.

But ever since Buizel entered the picture, I have become all giddy and think Buizel takes first place now. He's just awesome.

Years
    I've always had a little thing for Onix. Don't know why.

I also like in the first few seasons:
    Lapras
    Snorlax
    Squirtle
    Pidgeotto
    Seel
    Horsea
    Exegute
    Jigglypuff (mostly for the amusement when it gets mad and puffs up)
    Staryu and Starme

I obviously love Pikachu as well :D

MurasakiYugata

Friend of Caterpie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Mine would be Caterpie. I've loved that little guy ever since I saw his picture in an issue of Nintendo Power before the first game was released in America.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My favourite Pokémon? It might be Turtwig. Maybe it really is my favourite Pokémon. Too adorable!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back