• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    If I were to name my favorite(s), I'd choose Mew and Pikachu.

Generic? Yes. But I couldn't help but watch the anime and see Pikachu do his thing. Mew however -- I played Pokemon Snap back in the day and after you (D'oh it's been so long) take the photos of all the other Pokemon, you get a chance to photograph Mew.

Mew was beautiful, I just wanted to grab and squeeze it.Ooooh, soooo cute~ <333;

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
  • Lickitung was my favorite through most of my childhood. I think it was the color scheme and general obscurity that drew me to him.
    Another favorite of mine was introduced in Gen 3. I had no idea Tropius existed until I ran into one in my Ruby Version. A flying, plant-based dinosaur was almost too much to take. I adored him instantly. <3

Gen 5 introduced some new favorites:

Gen 5's awesomeness is a little overwhelming, haha.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    can i say, all 649? That is the inspiration for my username.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    It's pretty hard to pick a definitive favorite out of the hundreds of pokemon but in the end I try to choose a pokemon that I wouldn't mind having in real life, and that's Ivysaur.

inomoo221

Lv. 70 Pidgey
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    My fav would be.... well any ice type pokemon, to be honest.
    I mean, come on, Mamoswine, right?
    Plus I've always thought Snorunt looked retarded, but I'm starting to kinda like the guy....
    Branched evolution? Glalie or Froslass?
    Awesome.

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I like many but here is my favs that I ca think of at the moment.
    This is by no means a list of who i like better just a small lis of my favorites.

Mew
    Mewto
    Seadra
    Stsru
    Starmie

Though if I have to chose it would certainly be Starmie. I just love its design.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My favourite pokemon is now Desukan (formely Numel)

but I also love Rankurusu, Numel, Roselia/Roserade, Staryu/Starmie, Togekiss, Gengar, Mareep/Ampharos, Gulpin, Chatot, Tyranitar (SS gave me a love for the guy :3), Torchic/Blaziken, Piplup/Empoleon, Croagunk and many others...

It's hard to pick just one, but at the moment Desukan is on top, closely followed by Rankurusu and Numel.

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    My favorite is definitely rayquayza, because it looks like the god of all dragons.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • I've loved Zangoose since I first saw it, with a silky white color with some nice red added in and a very fluffy tail... I always exaggerate its tail when I draw it, though. Mightyena also comes in as a second favorite, also for being awesome-looking and very furry.
    I like a lot of the Hoenn Pokemon...

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Let's see, my favorite is Meowth, because of charm, anime-presence, and being feline. Next come in a tie Pikachu, Skitty and Beautifly. They are great to look at, they are not overpowered, and I would love to have them in real life.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • That little bug in my avatar. =3
    Also, Spiritomb,Spheal,Omastar,Spoink,Porygon2 and many others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back