• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Bisharp,Beheeyem ,Chandelure and Vanilluxe yes you heard that right I love Vaniluxe

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    It's really hard to just pick one. XD

Two of my favorites are definitely Scizor and Escavalier... and I pretty much love the whole third generation of Pokémon. :( I also love Nidoking... If I had to pick an overall favorite, though, I think it would be Scizor. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Slowpoke, Froslass, Slowpoke, Shinx, Slowpoke, Phanpy, Slowpoke, Cubone, SLowpoke, Hypno, SLowpoke.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Definitely dragonite and breeloom.

Maybe Gengar, crobat and ampharos in there too.

BREEloom? Oh god...

Im in NO way picking on your error...Im imagining a breloom fronting a goregrind band and pig squealing D:

And Crobat is one I forgot that I loved <3

Years
  • Charmander is my longest favorite. I had a life-sized pillow plushie of it when I was young. My brother had a Squirtle. I wonder whatever happened to it, I could never sleep at night without it!

Shadess

King Of Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Multiple

Well i have multiple favs.
    I'll divide it for ye.

Favorite Legendary

Favorite Starter

Favorite Man-made

=D

Years
  • *points tew the little girl in my avie and sig*

I love Gothitelle because not only is she cute, but she is bad-ass. She's one of the only Pokemon her type that doesn't rely solely on 1337 powers but can fight like a man.

Hydreigon is also adorable <33

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    My favourite pokemon is "Hitmonchan". He is the best since he is one of the closest human pokemon as well as a boxer.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Uh... owo;;;
    Zorua, Zoroark, Reshiram, and Litwick.

Zorua and Zoroark because their just so badass. These guys are the first pokemon I've actually become OBSESSED with. I've liked a ton of pokemon before but nothing like these guys.

Reshiram because he's beautiful. At first I hated him but he's so pretty~ <3333

Litwick because its the coolest ghost type pkm there is. Freaking cute candle. Cx

Years
  • Quite a few...

Golduck, Oshawott, Cyndaquil, Chimchar family, Gothitelle, Miltank, Ambipom, Pikachu, Pachirisu, Emolga, Plusle, Minun, Elgyem, Staraptor, Breloom, Roserade, Lilligant, Reuniclus, Hypno, Granbull, Kingdra, Linoone, Snivy, Tepig, Piplup, Buneary, Glameow, Purugly, Skuntank, Stunky, Yanma, Yanmega, Ampharos, Bronzong, Sigilyph, Suicune, Lucario, Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Krookodile, Frillish, Jellicent, Hydreigon, Lumineon, Medicham, Manectric, Spinda, Vulpix, Quagsire, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Blissey, Chansey, Audino, Eevee and all its Eeveelutions, Panpour, Pansear, Pansage, Walrein, Drifblim, Absol, Mightyena, Kecleon, Castform, Piloswine, Swanna, Masquerain, Sewaddle family, Togepi family, Litwick family, Vespiquen, Buizel, Floatzel, Ponyta, Rapidash, Doduo, Dodrio, Zangoose, Seviper, Cacnea, the list goes on...

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • My first favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, when I was a kid. Right now my favorite is Reshiram, Suicune and Arceus. My most favorite was Reshiram, but Suicune is on my sig. (Not anymore.)

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    About every bird Pokemon in existence XD Excluding you, Lugia

Why? Birds are my favorite animal, the only one that has feathers, they can fly too!

Special favorites

Reshiram - I really didn't care for both dragons at first, but I told myself "If you could choose one, what would you want?" I just leaned toward Reshiram. Then I saw how everybody hated Reshiram, then I began feeling sorry for it, and it started growing on me. Blame his designer for the awkwardly placed fluff!

Zapdos - Who WOULDN'T love an awesome bird of thunder? Its wings look like SWORDS c'mon, you know its awesome!

Moltres - Fave of the trio, I'm a gal for phoenixes really.. I'm not sure I have seen many birds with flames erupting everywhere.

Articuno - NO I'M ALLERGIC TO FLUFF! *dies*

Ho-Oh - Pretty self explanatory. Ho-Oh is much better than Lugia. Respect.

Suicune - Graceful, slender, pretty, and water type. It becomes even more pretty when a Shiny!

Empoleon/Honchkrow/Chatot/Golduck/Dialga/Staraptor - Why WOUDN'T I love my first team of Pokemon dearly?

Cobalion - If I didn't like Reshi, Cobalion would be my favorite Gen V legend. Musketeers FTW!

Virizion - ^^^^ Would also be my 3rd fave.

The list is endlesssssss : O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back