• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your future gonna be?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Since this is more of a poll then a discussion thread, it belongs in Other Voting Polls~

-Moved-

Anyway, to answer the question. To be perfectly honest, I don't care where I end up just so long as Ausaudriel is within a 20 foot radius <3 Though, I'd like to major in something computer related, and possible dealing with East Asian Relations.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Since this is more of a poll then a discussion thread, it belongs in Other Voting Polls~

-Moved-

Anyway, to answer the question. To be perfectly honest, I don't care where I end up just so long as Ausaudriel is within a 20 foot radius <3 Though, I'd like to major is something computer related, and possible dealing with East Asian Relations.
    I want to be a billionaire AND take Ausaudriel 7912+ miles away from you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    I see myself as a MLB player, catcher or pitcher to be exact. I play a lot of baseball and I am pretty good. No. Dang good. Making $$$$ of dollars a season! :D

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'd like to think I'd be going to college, but I don't know.
    I uh.. would like to be a meteorologist at some point. I don't think I'm smart enough for that though, so. Definitely going to have some problems there. But if that doesn't happen, I'd just settle for an office job of some kind... I suppose.

But, let's be honest, I'm totally going to end up working at McDonalds or something. :*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • The most super-spiffiest and manliest virologist there ever was. But I'm beginning to consider taking an anthropology degree too. And one in chemistry, so I can extend what I have to learn to take my virology degree 8D

I'll see you all in ten years when we're all cleaning up at fast food places >_>

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'll see you all in ten years when we're all cleaning up at fast food places >_>
    How dare you say that about me, a would-be billionaire & owner of the tallest skyscraper in the world? >O

Dunt worry, I'll sponsor your virology experiements... : D forget cleaning up A&W fast food... : D instead, advertise : D

..o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I already am doing what I want to do, even though I'm still an underclassmen in high school... develop games, hopefully what I do now will help me get a job later on in life.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My future job will definitely have a lot to do with computers. What appeals to me most at the moment is Computer Technician.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, I will be in college or some sort university try to become a game designer, a vet, or artist/cartoonist. I will also be more interested in dating and try to settle down and start a family, but really I don't know what my future holds in store for me.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I want to either work with film making or broadcast journalism. But I'm always changing my mind XD; I just want a job where I do something different everyday and work with creative ideas. Which those two jobs have in common.

We'll see :>

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I want to be a computer programmer like my dad.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    hmm..... the future....
    you could be anything as long as you make a great present!!!!!
    mine would be to be a cartoonist for pokemon!!!(although im still 3rd year...)

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
  • I want to be either a webdesigner or a journalist. I will have 2 kids but don't plan on getting married. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going to move down south to my favorite city in my favorite state, where I'll live in an apartment alone. I would love to work full-time in a grocery store (I aim low. XD) It would also be great to be a copywriter or a graphic designer.

I think the only thing secure in my future is moving and living alone. XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I'm aspiring to be an illustrator, and will take up writing as a hobby. If I do get to publish a book, it would be a dream come true~ As well as to have my drawings to be published anywhere. In a book, on a poster, dare I say, a comic? Okay, I know, I need to be a bit more realistic xD; If I can't get into any of these desired jobs, I'd go into accounting. Hopefully, I'll be living in a quaint apartment building <3 Whether or not I'll be living alone, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Back