• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your heritage?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Mother's side is predominantly Italian.
    Father's side is predominantly Irish.

I'm sure there's other heritages mixed in there somewhere.

Years
  • The most: Armenian and Russian.

Less, don't really count as much: Ukrainian, Belorussian, Polish, Swedish, Swiss, English, Norwegian, Turkish, German, Finnish, Dutch, etc... I'm sure there's a lot more. xD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Both sides of my family are mixed to a degree. German on my mom's and Irish on my Dad's. Both sides both have Cajun (which is an Native American and French mix).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    100% Greek. Well, really 99.999999 or something like that. I'm pretty sure on my Mother's side from her father some ancestor of his came from Spain, as his last name literally is "He from Catalonia".

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • German, Italian, Native American, Scotish, Dutch, Russian and Spanish. Basically just take Europe and America, throw it in a pot and then you have me.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Plain Chinese for as long as I can dig back. :) I'm a pure breed!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Put simply, my family is basically the meeting up of of Brits and Danes (my dad's side) and Russian Jews (my mom's side).

Back