• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your heritage?

Years
  • I've listed this in order of the nationalities I identify with the most.

12.5% Norwegian
    12.5% Swedish
    12.5% Métis
    12.5% Hungarian
    12.5% Austrian
    6.25% Scottish
    6.25% English
    25% ???

I remember having to break all that down back in middle school, which is why I know the exact percentages of some of them. The missing 25% is from my grandpa on my mom's side, who passed away even before my mom was born, so I didn't find much out about that side of the family, other than the fact he was a 3rd generation American.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My mother is from Guyana, South America (where my brother and I were born), and my dad is from Kentucky. On one side my ancestors were from southern Asia, mostly India. On another, my dad's sides ancestors are from and around England.

Years
  • I'm approximately 1/2 German, 3/8 Italian (family from North and South), and 1/8 Slavic, although I'm convinced that we have to have some other relatives of different origins somewhere in the family line.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • French-Canadian. My mother was Anglophone but I don't know what her "heritage" was so I just identify on my father's side.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Both my father and mother are Swedish, but I think that long ago my fathers ancestors are Walloons.

Back