• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your job/ dream job?

Hassamu

Beamin'
Years
  • In a fantasy world I would be a musician.
    Though more realistically I will probably go into either engineering or surveying.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Zoology. I have been studying animals ever since I knew the word Animals. I talked to my friends uncle who is one and he says I know just as much about Zoology as an average Zoologist who just graduated from College. o.o

Years
  • I'm currently an Usher/Concessionaire at a movie theater. My career goal is to become a video game programmer and then, a little later down the road, a video game designer. Once I get tired of doing all that I can't decide between becoming a professor and teaching design/programming or maybe owning my own video game retail store.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I want to be part of a disaster response team. I could also help with any computer systems involved.

However, I'd be fine with becoming an IT worker, as well (which is what I'm currently working toward).

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My interests are widespread and I tend to get involved with something new every week. I just got out of high school and I planning my future is beyond me...I'm just going to wing it and see where I end up. I'm not real picky...I wouldn't even mind being homeless. I have a huge heart for animals though, I wouldn't be surprised if I landed a career in that area.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I'm majoring in Psychology, but my dream job is to be the General Manager of a professional hockey team.

Back