• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkiip

i l u v m u d k i p < 3
    Years

I don't like this Pokemon. It's always fail on me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Klingklang: zero creativity in any of its forms (and i really hate steel types)

And any monkey that is not aipom or Primape

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Probopass- why??? why give nosepas mario like mostaches with horrible cry??

casch1

Death Sythe
    Years
    Every pokemon that you can find in a cave every three steps!!! specially zubat!!
    also I don't like bouffalant it's just too weird!!

Years
    Emolga. This thing at level 26 was outspeeding my 47 level Scrafty, double-teams, paralyze etc. Just annoying troll.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Shiny Kangaskhan... it decided to be a #%#!@#$ to me and ran away in safari zone. >(

But outside the world of shiny pokemon, I hate wide array of pokemon that appear in caves like every 5-10 steps you take (ex. zubat, geodude, etc), unown, and watchog. But if I HAD to pick one it's golbat. Overused by villainous teams + wild pokemon annoyance factor.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, all of the other novelty Pokemon.

All gen 5 Pokemon............. that are obvious rip-offs of past Pokemon, most of them at least. (Plus Trubbish and Garbador.)

all the pokemon after the metal version (generation 2). I believe they don't even look like pokemon, just some part of a child's imagination. Lawn mower pokemon? seriously? whats next, a potato pokemon? Sure, most of them are not like this but there is just something missing in the pokemon in the later generations. This may be because I am an old time player of pokemon and just did not like the later versions. Eh, who knows.

There's a difference between opinions, bias, and pokemon fans that are never pleased with anything, but I'm not even going to talk about that, because that's not what this topic is about. Just know that if this was another stupid "Why do Heonn pokemon look so weird grammar errors" topic, I would be ranting by now ;)

Anyway, I dislike most of the gen 1 pokes because they are so unoriginal and boring. (Before anybody starts yelling, I have three words to say: Dewgong, Pidgey, Rattata. Among others.) The gen 2s were definetely inspired though, and they lead to the awesomeness that was gen 3, gen 4, and gen 5. (Gen 4 in pokemon design terms only.)

Specifically, though, here they are: Charizard, the Pidgey line, Sawk, Throh, ...that's it actually. I dislike many pokemon, but these are by far the most hated.

Before anybody incorrectly marks this as trolling, (that couldn't be farther from my intention) please consider that it's harder to respect an opinion that I believe is biased. I still respect the opinions of everybody here, just some not as much as others.

Also...apparently some people here have unique tastes, but I'm not going to try to change anybody's opinion here, so I'm not going to say anything about that, hahaha.

How can people like this thing?

Years
    I've never liked Zubat's and Golbat's design.
    Also they're EVERYWHERE.
    Probopass and Tangrowth are also very weirdly designed pokemon.
    No comment on fifth generation pokemon.

Years
    I don't really hate any pokemon but if i had to go on design alone i would have to go with Garbodor i don't really like it that much but it is sad because i love Trubbish.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Hm... I guess Magikarp because he's useless... maybe Feebass too. Not big on Sawk and Throh... I don't really like Loudred.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Actually, I have a new least favorite pokemon- Vanilluxe.

The ice cream pokemon? Really? Come on, Game Freak, where's your old creativity?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    The worst Pokemons ever should be VOLTORB, ELECTRODE, and FOONGUS!!! Never Know if it is an Item or a Pokemon that will self destruct or do harmful things to your Pokemon! Disgusting!

Years
    Cofagrigus, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, Cryogonal and Garbodor are the most recent. AND I hate Ludicolo and Probopass with a passion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back