• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Going generation by generation for now...

Gen I - Tangela. WTF is that thing even supposed to be? O_o (Zubat/golbat/tentacool can drive me nuts sometimes, but not my least favorites)
    Gen II - Unown... completely pointless and can be scary to some (don't ask how or why... you don't want to know)
    Gen III - Feebas. Ugly, useless until it evolves (then again, tricky to evolve it), and freakin' hard to find...
    Gen IV - Pachrisu. Another pikachu ripoff. At least I didn't hate "pikablu" as much >.>
    Gen V - Ice cream evo tied with emolga: Not that vanillite/ish/uxe is unoriginal, its face just makes me want to punch it in the face, in all honesty. As for emolga, ANOTHER PIKACHU RIPOFF?? REEEALLLLLY????? @_@

But the pokemon I hate the most overall (not mentioned above for special reasons) is...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    Gen 1: Charizard, I never did like you Charizard (Or your shiny form) & completely useless to me.
    Gen 2: Dunsparce.... I don't think I need to explain you why.
    Gen3: None
    Gen4: Pachirisu, You're just annoying & your shiny form is just even more uglier
    Gen5: Emogla, You're annoying by spamming Sand Attack & Double Team, I had to use a power boost just so I can damage you.
    'Nuff said.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
    Bronzor and Bronzong....
    SERIOUSLY, I don't know what was going wrong over there, but they probably thought: let's make the most ugly Pokémon ever.
    And the copy of it in B/W, can't remember the name, is just even more frustrating.
    Probably just the same stupid guy that came up with it.

BIDOOF.

Not only is it basically powerless, but their so unattractive. Dx

Are you kidding me?!
    Bidoof is awesome, but that's mainly because it's evolution: Bibarel <3
    Seriously, my favorite Pokémon!

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Gen 1 - Dragonite fat, overrated, dragon
    Gen 2 - Lugia, overrated, makes people hate Ho-Oh , other reasons.
    Gen 3 - I really hate cacturne......
    Gen 4 - I love them all!
    Gen 5 - EMOLGAMUSTDIEDDIEDIEDEIDIE

Years
    GEN 1 - pikachu. honestly. I can't stand how whenever people think of pokemon, they seem to think the entire game revolves around it! it's so irritating.
    GEN 2 - quagsire. most water/ground types I find boring, but atleast swampert, whiscash, etc. have decent designs! quagsire just looks generic. plus it's common as hell.
    GEN 3 - slaking. boring, plus the truant ability sucks big time. not many pokemon to choose in gen 3 since it's my favourite generation. :(
    GEN 4 - kriketune. there are many pokemon to choose from, but kriketune is just incredibley useless. there's nothing that it can do that the other bugs can't do.
    GEN 5 - basculin. common, useless, and a rip-off of carvanha. what were they thinking creating this?! -.-

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
    Gen I - Pikachu. I realize the game had to have a mascot but did you really have to pick something so useless?
    Gen II - All the pre evolutions. None of them have a point if you've already invented their second forms. Useless.
    Gen III - Zigzagoon. Useless Rattata ripoff.
    Gen IV - Bidoof. GTFO you ugly beaver thing. You and your evolution suck.
    Gen V - Garbodor and Emolga. Horrible ideas for designs and Emolga is just annoying and a Pikachu ripoff.

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
    Maybe Lopunny.
    << It's a whorish looking bunny with a whorish cry. XD I don't like it. At all.
    And bunnies are one of my favorite animals. Could we at least make a cute one? D: (I don't care for Buneary either.)

Years
    Gen I:
    Farfetch'd
    - It has a boring design, doesn't evolve, and is useless in battle.
    Mr. Mime - Hideously creepy... I hate that thing. =/

Gen II:
    Ledyba - It looks really weird, but I love Ledian. :x
    Girafarig
    - I never payed any attention to it, and I never found it interesting...
    Granbull
    - How can something that was once so cute become so ugly? And you can imagine how shocked I was when I realized that it has a 25% male/75% female gender ratio. X_x
    Stantler - Its face looks like a butt, and its Hypnosis + Stomp combination is really aggravating. Dx

Gen III:
    Ludicolo - I used to like it... but as soon as I saw it in action on PBR... that was it for me. ._.
    Nosepass - Its cry is ugly, its face is ugly, and hell, it's a NOSE compass. That's just... ew. =/
    Beldum - I hate how it can only use Take Down until it evolves, and its design just... baffles me for some reason...

Gen IV:
    Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra - THE worst starter Pokemon I've ever seen. Heck, we've already got a turtle starter anyways. And the double weakness to Ice that it gains from becoming a Torterra is NOT cool.
    Starly/Staravia/Staraptor - Probably the worst regional bird yet. I just hate them all with a passion. I just don't know why, though. '_'
    Kricketot/Kricketot - Worst regional bug. It's boring, doesn't learn many good moves, and I just simply don't like it.
    Bastiodon - Ugh, I try to like it, since I love Shieldon, but dang this thing is just TOO ugly to like.
    Buizel - I don't see why it's loved more than Floatzel. Floatzel is WAY better in Buizel IMO.
    Ambipom - They killed Aipom. KILLED IT. Even though I've used Ambipom twice, I just can't seem to get over how ugly it is compared to Aipom. See? THAT'S why I hate it when Pokemon I like get bad evolutions. I become tempted to evolve it anyways. T^T
    Lopunny - It's as if it's trying to be the new Gardevior... but it's not working. It's just awkward looking...
    Mismagius - Uh, Misdreavus did NOT need an evolution, GF. Mismagius is creepy as hell, and what's up with its neck?! Dx
    Bronzor/Bronzong - 'Nuff said.
    Spiritomb - It's just trying to snatch Sableye's glory. u_u
    Lucario - I will never understand why this thing is so overrated. It has one of the most ridiculous fan bases I've ever seen. No offense. =/ It also annoys me how, for no reason whatsoever, it has the ability to talk in the movie, but every other Lucario shown can't. T_T
    Skorupi/Drapion - Their names and designs just don't fancy me at all. It was also a member of one of the worst teams I've ever made. :x
    Abomasnow - It's just SO awkward looking that I hate it. xD
    Magnezone - Magnezone... My god, GF, you really ruined the Magnemite line with this monster. It's like... a Magneton that melted into a big blob of Magnemites.
    Rhyperior - I always hated this thing. Why was it even created. Rhydon was fine the way it was.
    Tangrowth - I can't believe I actually used this thing. It's hideous, and makes Tangela look even worse than it already did. Heck, it's just a larger Tangela with arms.
    Magmortar - Jeez, I hate Magmortar. It destroyed Magmar for me. Now every time I use Magmar, I'll be tempted to evolve it into Magmortar for the extra strength. Even though I despise it. :P
    Probobass - And I thought Nosepass couldn't get any uglier. T_T But on the plus side, it does have a pretty interesting cry. :>
    Dialga/Palkia - The absolutely worst legendary pair ever. Their designs are way too complex for me to like them. The whole time and space legends idea could've been executed better. =/
    Giratina - BARF. Like Dialga and Palkia, it's too complex, and I don't like its background story. At all.
    Heatran - UGH. I can't explain how much I hate this legendary. WHY is it even a legendary to begin with? We already have a volcano legend, Heatran. It's called Entei.
    Regigigas - The regis were fine as a trio. A leader was not needed. Besides, why is it even a Normal type? I could've sworn it was a Grass or Ground type. :(
    Cresselia - Firstly, can someone please explain to me how it's Darkrai's opposite? And it's so easily overlooked that I just don't like it.
    Arceus - Wow. Just wow. I can NOT believe that GF actually created a GOD Pokemon. Isn't that a bit religious? It doesn't make sense to me how a Pokemon is said to create every other Pokemon. It also sounded like such a queer in the movie. I could NOT take it seriously. x)

Gen V:
    Emboar - Well first of all, did we really need another Fire/Fighting Fire type starter? Yes, I know Pignite is also Fire/Fighting, but at least its cute design makes up for it, but Emboar. Oh, Emboar. Why? Just why? Its arms are WAY too large and long, its head is way too small, and the little "flaming beard" it has makes it look really lame, tbh. Regardless of how much I hate it, I already know once I get Black, I'll end up evolving my Pignite into an Emboar due to the lack of power. =/
    Oshawott/Samurott - Oshawott's fan base is just so two-faced. When it was first revealed, nearly everyone hated it, but as soon as it's shown in the anime, pretty much everyone falls in love with it and starts calling it "SOO KAWAII" and stupid crap like that. Then its evolutions were shown. I never had a problem with Dewott (except its color scheme), but Samurott was, and will always be, a HUGE disappointment to me. Lots of people think it's all cool and stuff, but I just think it's hideous, awkward to look at/ and definitely needed the added Fighting type more than Emboar. u_u
    Simipour - Bleh, I like Panpour, but it becomes way to creepy looking as a Simipour. I also hate its pose. =/
    Audino - Another Pokemon that just tries to be cute but fails at it. It's seriously one of the creepiest Pokemon I've ever seen. D:,
    Sigilyph - Looks like a long lost evolution of Unown... yet it doesn't evolve from it, and doesn't evolve at all. I also just don't like how it looks. Heh, kinda looks like a pinata. xB
    Archeops - I dislike its snake-like head. If it had some more hair/fur(?) on its head, then I'd like it more.
    Vanilluxe - I don't need to explain. >.>
    Klang/Klinklang - What the hell happens here? One little ring is added to the bottom of Klang, and it becomes a completely new species? That's just sad.
    Cobalion - Eeee... this Pokemon just scares the crap outta me for some reason. I hate its sprite's movement as well. =/
    Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Wait, those are seriously their English names? ...Weird. ANYWAYS, it's pretty much obvious to why I dislike these three. To start things off, there's already TWO other legendary trios, and then there's the extremely lazy design of these three. It's just the same Pokemon with a different color scheme, beard, and tail (those ARE their tails, right? O_o).
    Kyurem - I might stop hating it so much if it gets a second form. I just hope that doesn't become a theme with the third legend in future Pokemon games. >.>

Heheh, sorry folks, but there's just too much to hate to list only one. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Stunfisk.

It's atrocious. I mean it looks like such a downey and who wants to use a down syndrome Pokemon?

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Gen I:
    Farfetch'd
    - It has a boring design, doesn't evolve, and is useless in battle.
    Mr. Mime - Hideously creepy... I hate that thing. =/

Gen II:
    Ledyba - It looks really weird, but I love Ledian. :x
    Girafarig
    - I never payed any attention to it, and I never found it interesting...
    Granbull
    - How can something that was once so cute become so ugly? And you can imagine how shocked I was when I realized that it has a 25% male/75% female gender ratio. X_x
    Stantler - Its face looks like a butt, and its Hypnosis + Stomp combination is really aggravating. Dx

Gen III:
    Ludicolo - I used to like it... but as soon as I saw it in action on PBR... that was it for me. ._.
    Nosepass - Its cry is ugly, its face is ugly, and hell, it's a NOSE compass. That's just... ew. =/
    Beldum - I hate how it can only use Take Down until it evolves, and its design just... baffles me for some reason...

Gen IV:
    Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra - THE worst starter Pokemon I've ever seen. Heck, we've already got a turtle starter anyways. And the double weakness to Ice that it gains from becoming a Torterra is NOT cool.
    Starly/Staravia/Staraptor - Probably the worst regional bird yet. I just hate them all with a passion. I just don't know why, though. '_'
    Kricketot/Kricketot - Worst regional bug. It's boring, doesn't learn many good moves, and I just simply don't like it.
    Bastiodon - Ugh, I try to like it, since I love Shieldon, but dang this thing is just TOO ugly to like.
    Buizel - I don't see why it's loved more than Floatzel. Floatzel is WAY better in Buizel IMO.
    Ambipom - They killed Aipom. KILLED IT. Even though I've used Ambipom twice, I just can't seem to get over how ugly it is compared to Aipom. See? THAT'S why I hate it when Pokemon I like get bad evolutions. I become tempted to evolve it anyways. T^T
    Lopunny - It's as if it's trying to be the new Gardevior... but it's not working. It's just awkward looking...
    Mismagius - Uh, Misdreavus did NOT need an evolution, GF. Mismagius is creepy as hell, and what's up with its neck?! Dx
    Bronzor/Bronzong - 'Nuff said.
    Spiritomb - It's just trying to snatch Sableye's glory. u_u
    Lucario - I will never understand why this thing is so overrated. It has one of the most ridiculous fan bases I've ever seen. No offense. =/ It also annoys me how, for no reason whatsoever, it has the ability to talk in the movie, but every other Lucario shown can't. T_T
    Skorupi/Drapion - Their names and designs just don't fancy me at all. It was also a member of one of the worst teams I've ever made. :x
    Abomasnow - It's just SO awkward looking that I hate it. xD
    Magnezone - Magnezone... My god, GF, you really ruined the Magnemite line with this monster. It's like... a Magneton that melted into a big blob of Magnemites.
    Rhyperior - I always hated this thing. Why was it even created. Rhydon was fine the way it was.
    Tangrowth - I can't believe I actually used this thing. It's hideous, and makes Tangela look even worse than it already did. Heck, it's just a larger Tangela with arms.
    Magmortar - Jeez, I hate Magmortar. It destroyed Magmar for me. Now every time I use Magmar, I'll be tempted to evolve it into Magmortar for the extra strength. Even though I despise it. :P
    Probobass - And I thought Nosepass couldn't get any uglier. T_T But on the plus side, it does have a pretty interesting cry. :>
    Dialga/Palkia - The absolutely worst legendary pair ever. Their designs are way too complex for me to like them. The whole time and space legends idea could've been executed better. =/
    Giratina - BARF. Like Dialga and Palkia, it's too complex, and I don't like its background story. At all.
    Heatran - UGH. I can't explain how much I hate this legendary. WHY is it even a legendary to begin with? We already have a volcano legend, Heatran. It's called Entei.
    Regigigas - The regis were fine as a trio. A leader was not needed. Besides, why is it even a Normal type? I could've sworn it was a Grass or Ground type. :(
    Cresselia - Firstly, can someone please explain to me how it's Darkrai's opposite? And it's so easily overlooked that I just don't like it.
    Arceus - Wow. Just wow. I can NOT believe that GF actually created a GOD Pokemon. Isn't that a bit religious? It doesn't make sense to me how a Pokemon is said to create every other Pokemon. It also sounded like such a queer in the movie. I could NOT take it seriously. x)

Gen V:
    Emboar - Well first of all, did we really need another Fire/Fighting Fire type starter? Yes, I know Pignite is also Fire/Fighting, but at least its cute design makes up for it, but Emboar. Oh, Emboar. Why? Just why? Its arms are WAY too large and long, its head is way too small, and the little "flaming beard" it has makes it look really lame, tbh. Regardless of how much I hate it, I already know once I get Black, I'll end up evolving my Pignite into an Emboar due to the lack of power. =/
    Oshawott/Samurott - Oshawott's fan base is just so two-faced. When it was first revealed, nearly everyone hated it, but as soon as it's shown in the anime, pretty much everyone falls in love with it and starts calling it "SOO KAWAII" and stupid crap like that. Then its evolutions were shown. I never had a problem with Dewott (except its color scheme), but Samurott was, and will always be, a HUGE disappointment to me. Lots of people think it's all cool and stuff, but I just think it's hideous, awkward to look at/ and definitely needed the added Fighting type more than Emboar. u_u
    Simipour - Bleh, I like Panpour, but it becomes way to creepy looking as a Simipour. I also hate its pose. =/
    Audino - Another Pokemon that just tries to be cute but fails at it. It's seriously one of the creepiest Pokemon I've ever seen. D:,
    Sigilyph - Looks like a long lost evolution of Unown... yet it doesn't evolve from it, and doesn't evolve at all. I also just don't like how it looks. Heh, kinda looks like a pinata. xB
    Archeops - I dislike its snake-like head. If it had some more hair/fur(?) on its head, then I'd like it more.
    Vanilluxe - I don't need to explain. >.>
    Klang/Klinklang - What the hell happens here? One little ring is added to the bottom of Klang, and it becomes a completely new species? That's just sad.
    Cobalion - Eeee... this Pokemon just scares the crap outta me for some reason. I hate its sprite's movement as well. =/
    Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Wait, those are seriously their English names? ...Weird. ANYWAYS, it's pretty much obvious to why I dislike these three. To start things off, there's already TWO other legendary trios, and then there's the extremely lazy design of these three. It's just the same Pokemon with a different color scheme, beard, and tail (those ARE their tails, right? O_o).
    Kyurem - I might stop hating it so much if it gets a second form. I just hope that doesn't become a theme with the third legend in future Pokemon games. >.>

Heheh, sorry folks, but there's just too much to hate to list only one. :P
    WHOA.... those are your "least favorite"? Are you sure? :shocked:

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
    Years
    Tentacool!
    Annoying jellyfish with no special stats whatsoever, never learns anything cool or unique, and the sound it makes makes me sick.

And it's overly common in red/blue/yellow/crystal/silver and gold. Out in the water? Tentacool is what you get.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Gen I: Zubat (Way too common. Also, its cry is annoying. )
    Bellsprout line (They're so ugly and useless. >___> Bulbasaur > Bellsprout)
    Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela
    Magikarp (Wayyy too common. I nearly threw my ds against the wall because I couldn't stand it appearing every few seconds when I was fishing for a Feebas in my emerald. Gyarados is awesome, though.)
    Tentacool (Same as Zubat.)

Gen II: Unown.
    Gen III: Nosepass, Gulpin, Cradily (Oh god, what's with its expression?!)
    Gen IV: BIDOOF & BIBAREL. ZOMG THEY LOOK SO.. never mind. I don't wanna insult them 'cos I like PMD's bidoof. The one in the guild, I mean. & Carnivine (Another filler pokemon with a creepy expression. >_>)
    Gen V: Patrat and Watchog. Nobody likes them, anyway. And Oshawott (Just a little.), because they're kind of overrated.
    And Amoonguss(?) and Garbodor.

Last edited:

Darthrai

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Gen 1: Jynx and Mr. Mime, Jynx a bit more so due to the whole "blackface" controversy. They're both as creepy as hell D:

Gen 2: Girafarig. Cool that we have a giraffe Pokemon, but why the hell did they decide to give it a freakish mini-head for a tail?!?

Gen 3: Can't really think of any... maybe Masquerain for its wasted potential?

Gen 4: Stunky and Skuntank. Just plain crass (look at their faces and their cries)

Gen 5: Used to be Conkeldurr, but I warmed up to him after reading that he was supposed to be an ogre and after using one on my team. Now it's Gothita (whose idea was it to have a baby dress all EGL1?!1? Plus, it can be male)

Years
    My most hated Pokemon ever!

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat: I do catch one for filling the Pokedex, but these things are so common and they can confuse you.

Tentacool/Tentacruel: Always annoying me when crossing water.

Magikarp/Gyarados: So common and stupid.

Trubbish/Garbodor: WORST POKEMON EVER. Garbage? Come on, guys! I hated this the first moment I looked at it!

Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam: Abra keep getting away unless if you use a Quick Ball, making these things difficult to catch in Gen I-III.

Dunsparce: Battled these in Battle Frontier and I kept forfeiting cause they kept paralyzing me with Glare.

Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr: Weird names, if I do catch one it's only for filling the Pokedex.

Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith: Sturdy ability means two hits to knock out.

Archen/Archeops: Like the appearance but they have the worst ability ever. Picking Tirtouga instead when I eventually play Black.

Torterra: This thing has a double Ice weakness - NOT COOL. Only use these for Pokedex.

Koffing/Weezing: Look just so ugly.

Munna/Musharna: These things have so much hype about dreams. Musharna is also terribly slow. Like the appearance though.

Grimer/Muk: Just ugly-looking slime.

Paras/Parasect: These things have a chance of having a 5x Fire weakness (the only Pokemon to do so). I have a Parasect with this weakness so I'm never using it against any Fire-type.

Unown: Only purpose is for collecting.

Beldum: If you want to evolve this, give it an Exp. Share right away cos Take Down is the only move learned before it evolves.

Bronzor/Bronzong: These are just a pain. Especially Levitating ones cos the only way to hit these super-effectively is with a Fire attack.

Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant: I was planning to use this in Black until I discovered this on Marriland's Black & White walkthrough: More special attacks - bad Sp. Atk stat, can't learn Acrobatics. I'm choosing Swanna instead of this as my Unova bird. Like the appearance and coloring, though.

Wormadam: Two of the 3 forms of this thing have double Fire weaknesses. Not joking.

Combee: Too many boys, the only time I got a girl was in Platinum. I since traded her to SoulSilver and she's now a Vespiquen, which is much better. Cute but the gender ratio makes getting a Vespiquen so hard unless you soft reset. Plus you can get Combee in HG/SS by headbutting anyway.

Snover/Abomasnow: Too many weaknesses. Only use this for filling Pokedex.

Exeggcute/Exeggutor: Same as above. Too many weaknesses.

Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill: I have a Beedrill but their pre-evos are irritating trying to poison you all the time.

Krabby/Kingler: My least fave Water-types ever.

Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar: So much hype around these things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    I hate Zubat and Basculin for the fact that they are EVERYWHERE you look.
    I hate Boldore for taking two hits to kill on a OHKO attack.
    I hate Vannilite, Stunfisk, Probopass, Rotom and Wurmple amongst others purely for their design.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    I say Gothitelle. A "Goth" Pokemon was really unnecessary, and it pales in comparison to Reuniclus, their White version counterpart.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Stunfisk, Volbeat, Illumise, Dunsparce, Nosepass, and Mr. Mime.

Yuck...

They're ugly and it seems like there was zero effort put into designing them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back