• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Gen 1: Pikachu, no doubt. It's everywhere, it's ugly, and it smiles like some of those creepy predator guys on the FBI website. Way too overhyped considering how weak it is , even WITH Light Ball (Flygon/Garchomp/Dugtrio all say hi).

Gen 2: Dunsparce. This thing isn't useful enough for a real battle, but it's annoying as hell since I usually can't get the OHKO and it ends up using Glare...

Gen 3: Mightyena... it's everywhere (in Emerald at least) and it has Intimidate and isn't all that good in battle.

Gen 4: Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Ambipom. Whatever stat increases these new evos may have, they are ugly as sin and I can't picture myself using any of them.

Gen 5: Trubbish/Garbodor and Boldore. Garbodor in particular makes my list of five ugliest Pokemon. Boldore is a pain because it just loves to make you waste PP.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • If I see any Jynx hate in here there will be blood spilled. My least favorite Pokemon of all time is Luvdisc. It's actually the ONLY Pokemon I dislike. I wish it had actually evolved into Alomomola so the family would of been redeemed. Oh well!

Years
  • Thts a tough question cuz theres a few tht i hate....just ran into durant in white for the first time yesterday and i already hate it!
    then magicarp cuz hes frickin useless!
    theres more but cnt think atm xD

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • My new least favorite actually came along in this generation and that Pokemon is Watchog. Every time I battle one it uses it's hypnosis hax then confuses my Pokemon in it's sleep then super fang and hyper fangs them to death. I also hate it's design and the common theme that in every game they need to have some kind of Rattata/Raticate Pokemon.(Rattata/Raticate,Sentret/Furret,Zigzagoon/Linoone,Bidoof/Bibarel and now these two)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Gen I It's very hard to find some pokemon I dislike from this Gen, so I'll have to give it to Charziard because of my past experiences.

Gen II Stantler. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gen III Azurill. It's design is creepy and it's typing is stupid.

Gen IV Rhyperior. Ugly, disturbing pokemon that shouldn't exist.

Gen V Reshiram. It looks obscene. D:

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
  • I will have to say my new least favorite pokemon is Petalil!!!!! OMG

If I ever run into this combination again....

Petalil put my pokemon to sleep!!!
    Petalil used leech life!!!!
    Petalil used Mega Drain!!!!!
    My pokemon woke up! To be paralyzed!!!!!!
    My pokemon faints later due to inability to do anything.

Sure, I could have switched out or something, but I don't do that too often. I play reckless and stupidly and get mad at the game when things like this happen.

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My least favorite? Magikarp xD It's so useless...all it does is flop around. I'm like...just evolve c'mon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Evolutions please

I feel like almost all of the pokemon that don't evolve are a waste of my time... Don't get me wrong, some of them rock, but when I'm raising a team I like to work towards an evolution, I like seeing what some become.

But over all I believe dunsparce is the most useless pokemon

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
  • I hate Oshawott and it's evolutions so much!
    I don't know, Oshawott is 'uuuu sooo kawaii' -type Pokemon to me :/
    And I don't care if it's good for competitive playing, I just hate it so much.
    Samurott is butt-ugly, but the second evolution (can't remember the name, lol) is ok, I guess. It's not ugly or too cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back