• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Nixon

Banned
Years
  • It used to be Tyrogue but now Garbodor. Just looking at it horrifies me. I mean, it's not much of a pokemon, more like a giant piece of trash!:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    My least favorite Pokemon is..

Dunsparce Unown Mawile Plulse Minum Volbeat Ilmise spinda lunatone solrock bronzor bronzong the simi pokemon in B/W sawk throh klink klang klingklank stunfish and every legendary pokemon after gen 2.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    D:

this thread is too negative...
    but if i really have to hate a pokemon, maybe... magmar, because he has a butt head, literally. + he is one of my favourite animals, a duck... ON FIRE!?!?

:( poor duck with a butt head.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Gen I: Charizard. Overrated.
    Gen II: Typhlosion. Overrated.
    Gen III: Rayquaza. Overrated.
    Gen IV: Lucario. Overrated.
    Gen V: Deerling. For killing itself when it's shiny.

But really, I don't hate any of the above. I love every Pokemon. :3

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I just love these kinds of topics. It reminds me of all the horrible Pokemon there are... ;-;

Generation I

Machop/choke/champ - Design Factor - I'm the worst when it comes to Fighting-type Pokemon; there are very few of them that I'll actually say I like... and the Macho-family are certainly not a part of that list. Maybe I'm just too harsh on the Pokemon, but I just really hate the over-confident expression they give them all. It makes me so glad that they brought out some actual cool Fighting-types, over the Generations...

Mr. Mime
    - Design Factor - This is probably the second creepiest Pokemon I've seen. Though the dislike is mostly on the design than much else, but when I watched the TV show, I know I certainly didn't like that Mr. Mime that became Mrs. Ketchum's personal
    slave stalker.

Generation II

Wobbuffet - Design/Existence/Use Factor - My absolute least favourite Pokemon is definitely Wobbuffet, along with it's pre-evolution, Wynaut. But more on that later. This is probably the ugliest Pokemon I've seen, and probably the worst, on top of that. I dislike how it is used, in particular with later Generations that gave it the annoying ability to trap a Pokemon in battle when it's on the field with Shadow Tag. Frankly, I view Wobbuffet as a wasted slot for a better Pokemon. Heck, even a cool Fire-type would have better filled that spot! ...and the female form... wears lipstick... *shudders*

Heracross - Use Factor - Not so much a least favourite Pokemon, but one that has been the bane of me in online play. I've been demolished by it so many times that its appearance has become one I despise.

Generation III

Mudkip - Meme Factor - I used to love Mudkip when I first got my hands on Ruby... but when I started seeing what the Internet had done to it, I soon started to dislike it. Especially when a specific website, as an April Fools' joke, decided to force everyone's avatars as a "So I herd you liek Mudkipz?" gif. I haven't liked Mudkip since, though at least Swampert is awesome.

Wynaut - Design/Existence Factor - The same issues I had with Wobbuffet, though something I've never seen used in battle. Wobbuffet was probably the worst Pokemon to consider even giving a pre-evolution to... much like Wobbuffet, it was a slot in the Third Generation that could have been filled in with a much better Pokemon.

Generation IV

Bidoof/Bibarel - Design/Existence Factor - While I note it as a design factor as well as, it's primarily the existence of this Pokemon that eludes me... I know it fills the slot of obligatory Normal-type found in the first few Routes... but were the design team FAST asleep when they designed this? Yeah, a beaver Pokemon is a nice idea, but I'd have liked a better-looking beaver than the... 'unaware'-looking one we were given. This thing would give even Slowpoke a run for its money on how spaced-out it looks. It doesn't look cool in the TV show, either; it looks stupid.

Kricketot/Kricketune - Cry/Design Factor - Oh. My. GOD, are Kricketot and Kricketune annoying. Whenever I'm in areas where these Pokemon exist, I have to mute the volume so that my head doesn't explode from chronic migraines... perhaps not Kricketot as much, but certainly its evolution. Its one heck of an ugly Pokemon, and I'm happier knowing that they aren't hounding me in Unova...

Mime Jr.
    - Design Factor - If Mr. Mime is on my list, it's only natural for Mime Jr. to be there, too. What I'm glad about is that, with Generation V, we've moved away from silly pre-evolutions that aren't really needed. Though... I guess I can understand the existence of Mime Jr.... somewhat. I would have much preferred a Tauros/Miltank pre-evolution, though. Or an additional Eevee evolution. ...anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not fond at all with the design of it.

Generation V

Pignite/Emboar - Design/Typing Factor - I loved the design of Tepig! I thought it would have some really cool evolutions that finally strayed away from the Fire/Fighting-types that had followed on from Generation III's Blaziken... but much to my dismay, we were given... this... yeah... I honestly feel sorry for every Tepig that has advanced through evolution... ;-;

Patrat/Watchog - Design Factor - I think this is as bad as Bidoof/Bibarel. We haven't really had a decent Normal-type early Routes Pokemon since Generation II. Frankly, I just really don't like its design.

The Grass/Fire/Water-type Monkies - Design Factor - I appreciate what they did with these Pokemon, but couldn't they have chosen something that wasn't monkey-related? What makes it worse is they're essentially carbon copies of each other, just with a different type attached... and what the heck is wrong with Simisear!?

Scraggy/Scrafty - Design Factor - Scraggy and its evolution fall into the design trap that the Macho-family did, only in a different way. Some people say that its a cute Pokemon, while I frankly find it rather creepy... admittedly, it is kinda cute what it's sprite animation does... but it still has that face... *shudders* Well. I guess at least it isn't Wobbuffet...

Klang/Klinklang - Design Factor - I'm somewhat okay with Klang, but Klinklang is what really bugs me... at least Magnezone had a different look about it; this is pretty much just Klang with the spinning disk thing from Balamb Garden in Final Fantasy VIII floating around underneath it! It has to be another case of "Were they sleeping when they designed this?"-- it just has to be...

Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus - Design Factor - This has got to be the laziest designing I've seen. Even lazier than Klinklang, for the almost literal fact that these are just recoloured sprites of each other! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these three Pokemon, and though they have their small differences, they're still essentially the same Pokemon, with different types and a new lick of paint.

I think I've waffled on long enough about my dislikes in the terms of Pokemon. I've probably missed some in there somewhere, but I'm far too tired to really care, at the moment... xD;;

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
  • I want to defend two Pokémon that are mentioned a lot here: Mr. Mime and Bibarel.
    First, Bibarel is my favorite... It's cute, it's strong if you use it right and it's design is just awesome.
    Mr. Mime is creepy, and that's why I like it. It creepes out all Pokémon (and trainers):D
    The main thing is: they have character. They're not mainstream.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Cofagrigus is definatly the worst. He looks more like something from scooby doo than pokemon

DavidBarnes

Forever young.
    Years
  • Squirtle, Blastoise & Cofagrigus.

Squirtle; It sucks and isn't even cute in my opinion.
    Blastoise; A big turtle with cannons.. Need I say more?
    Cofagrigus; It's just WAY too over-used, to the point where it pains me to even catch one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    the pokemon i dont like the most is Stunfisk, looks like a piece of crap for most of the time

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • If you ask me, it would have to be Pachirisu. Why? The people at Hearthome City`s place where you walk with Pokemon say it`s cute. I think it`s the ugliest one of all. Pachirisu is also mean. Know what I mean? There is a QUEST in Pokemon Ranger: SoA with a guy getting bit by Pachirisu involved. They don`t allow Pichu inside, one of the ONLY good and cute ones. I hate Pachirisu so much, if there was one thing I could steal from Link, it`d be his sword, so I could kill every Pachirisu in the whole dang world! (\_/)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have to be the first to name this Pokemon? Well, here goes.

Togepi.

There's just something about this Pokemon that I hate. It started when it first appeared in the anime, and I felt that its appearance was a negative addition to Misty's team. And it just bugged me that everyone was trying to capture the useless egg. Plus I didn't like how Meowth couldn't get just a little bit of happiness by being Togepi's caretaker.

Then Togepi just became more and more useless and annoying. It's cry pierced my ear drums. It didn't do anything. It just caused trouble for everyone, but they forgave it because it's "adorable". I just wanted to kick the thing.

In the games, I hated it. It took up space in my party to hatch. Once it did, I didn't want to use it. No good attacks to start out with. I couldn't see the need to put time into raising another Normal/Flying Pokemon. So I boxed it and ignored it, and it's one of the reasons why I will probably never complete my Dex in any game. I just can't stand to look at it.

Every time I see it, I just want to smack it. It's the only Pokemon I feel violent towards.

Ranting about it is cathartic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    pokemon get worse every generation. actually the advance generation was ok, but dp and bw pretty much suck. kanto and johto pokemon were the best.

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
    Years
  • whats the one pokemon with the red shell...that begin with an S...that one. I hate that one.

Haha you mean Shuckle:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Throh and Sawk.

Why?
    1. Names: THROH MY SAWK! Worst names ever, who would name a Pokémon like that?!
    2. Design:

Who would like that horrible design? (no offense)
    3. Who cares?!

At least Garbodor and Watchog look cooler. (i mean really.)

If you like Throh and Sawk, I'm not offending you.

Last edited:

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Umbreon, so overrated and I don't see the 'beauty' in the design. 3:

★CLU

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • There are a lot of Pokemon I dislike/hate but I'll only mention one Pokemon.

Tentacool.

It's so annoying and comes up nearly everywhere when you're surfing and it's ugly as hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back