• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatTres

Where to begin...
Years
  • Yamask. It's just so... pointless. It's evolution is slightly cool, but I despise all pokemon based off inanimate objects...

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    Arceus, because they say "Oh Arceus is so strong! (faint faint)" No Mew and Mewtwo are the strongest. Mew can just be all cute and say "Meeeew?" and the next thing you know 5 volcanos exploded. Mewtwo can put out his three fingers and Arceus will be choked, break every bone in its body ,and have a surious case of animisia.

Last edited:

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Throh and Sawk.

Why?
    1. Names: THROH MY SAWK! Worst names ever, who would name a Pokémon like that?!
    2. Design:

Who would like that horrible design? (no offense)
    3. Who cares?!

At least Garbodor and Watchog look cooler. (i mean really.)
    :(
    But, but, I love my Sawk! He's saved my tail more times than I can count! :snuggles her sweet little Tremblor:

For me, it's Patrat and Bidoof. Patrat because I ran into the stupid thing every three steps in the Dreamyard looking for a decent Munna and Bidoof because of all my broken Poke Radar chains. If I never hear the wheezing cry of a Bidoof or the chatter of a Patrat ever again, I will be very happy.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • My least favorite is Grimer. Evertime I fight a Poison-type I think of that little pussbag, and that makes me think that Ice-types are super-effective against Poison-types, and every time I have to pay the price with my Pokemon taking severe damage and/or becoming poisoned.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Throh and Sawk are cute.
    Maybe Zubat because of how annoying it is but it's pretty cute. I'm gonna say Lucario because of how overrated it is but I don't really hate it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

There are a few...

1. Watchog. Horrid-looking, almost scary thing. And even worse is the fact that it's actually quite good and causes me problems in battle, meaning I have to see it even more. I actually ended up quite liking my Patrat, but once it evolved it was dead to me.
    2. Trubbish / Garbodor. Hideous things. I mean, honestly, Poison-types are growing on me. I actually plan to use a Weezing once, and my shiny Grimer was so awesome. Seviper's cool even if I'm scared of snakes. But these...scare me. I mean, it's rubbish coming to life and killing you! (at least when they beat me that is).
    3. Solrock. A bit unfair to it, tbh. It's got a decent design, decent stats etc. But the fact that I could never get a Lunatone, only Solrock, made me hate it irrationally.
    4. Jynx. Scary. Annoying on Pokémon Ranger. Looks awful, have to trade a perfectly good pokémon (Poliwhirl I think) to get it in LeafGreen...just horrible.
    5. Mr. Mime. Freakily designed, I just dislike his appearance. He's a good battler, I just don't like looking at him.
    6. Ekans and Arbok. Scary-looking snake things that are a ***** to catch. They are the only thing stopping me from completely regretting trading in SoulSilver for HeartGold. That and Phanpy being so cute. I'm honestly glad that I do not possess a single game where they are catchable in the wild, apart from the HeartGold Safari Zone. Where I never manage it anyway.

There are a few...but really I only properly hate 5/6 of them. Nothing from Gen II/III/IV.

Years
  • Miltank...actually lemme be more specific...

Whitney's Miltank.

Milk Drink...Defense Curl...Rollout...Attra- *sobs* Oh the horror!!

...That is the only thing in pokemon that I strongly hate.

qw13

Please do not read this text.
    Years
  • Certainly Mudkip. I hate that idiotic fish-like junk. Death to Mudkipzzzzz!!!!!!!!
    I think Mudkip was going to be Piplup normally. Because it is Satoshi Tajiri's worst Pokemon ever!!!!

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
  • golbat might be my least favorite just because every time you are about to walk out the entrance of a cave you get gang-banged by them

Birdofprey9470

Heroscaping Pokefan!!!
    Years
  • ****ing Dunsparce!!!!!! What the hell is it supposed to be???! Eevee is annoying too. I can never choose which of its evolutions to evolve it into. And... Mr. Mime... Oh I despise him. Slaking can suck it too. Its first evolution licks butthole cuz it attacks every other turn. Then Slakoth turns into an awesome vigoroth, And back into a bigger version of ****ing slakoth. And don't even get me started on Magikarp...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Bidoof, i have never liked them and will never like them. I despise bidoof. :(

Years
  • I actually don't mind Zubat and Magikarp because of their evolutions, but I can't stand Tentacool (or Tentacruel). I usually Surf a lot, and any time a forget a Repel, what do you know? Another Tentacool...

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    JIGGLYPUFF. UGH. I couldn't stand that Pokemon growing up because it was uber annoying in the TV shows. I think it went as far as when Smash Bros first came out on N64 I would purposely play the training mode with Link just to beat up Jigglypuff.

Years
  • Miltank...actually lemme be more specific...

Whitney's Miltank.

Milk Drink...Defense Curl...Rollout...Attra- *sobs* Oh the horror!!

...That is the only thing in pokemon that I strongly hate.

How dare you offend Miltank lovers!

I used a Miltank on my Champion-winning SoulSilver team and um, her moveset is similar to Whitney's but has Stomp and Strength in place of Defense Curl and Rollout.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    I'm just gonna add these to the list as I go along.

Pikachu, Muk, Porygon*, Unown**, Audino, Magikarp, Patrat, Watchog, Onix, Nosepass, Probopass, Scraggy and any Pokemon designed to look like a human (like Jynx) because Pokemon aren't supposed to be human, that's the point.

* Only the first evolution.
    ** I like collecting them but they are pointless.

Oh yeah, and I absolutely hate Luvdisc!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back