• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm currently at level 12, and about half-way to level 13.

At level 12 you apparently get Great Balls, so I just got 20 of those. Hooray!

Zet

Years
    I'm also level 9. There's not much near me so levelling is going pretty slow. i've already seen some gyms with people who are level 18+

Love_Fight_Repeat

*Having_Fun*
    Years
    Yeah due to me trying to solve my connectivity issues I ended up making two characters. One is at level 9 and the other is at level 2. I have seen some trainers at 18 which seems so intense!

Attachments

• What's your level?
      rolling.png
      255.4 KB · Views: 5
    • What's your level?
      sole.png
      213.6 KB · Views: 5

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Just about to hit level 11 since it's the first time I've actually been able to go out and play. Though it's scary people are reaching at least 30 here now, so I'm pretty far behind.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Just started playing today, I'm at level 7. Met so many random people though this game. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Today I went from level 4 to halfway to level 7.
    Most of this was done while at work >.>

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Level three... Up until late afternoon yesterday I crashed whenever I encountered a pokemon.

Years
    Right now I'm level 9 I have been unable to go out for a week and still won't be able to go out for a couple more weeks for certain reasons man my vacation ;-;;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    Just turned level 10. Haven't had much time to play it really and sucks around where I live is, basically, a barren wasteland of nothing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Currently at level 2, probably won't be getting any higher since I can't find any Pokemon even with incense.

Edit: Change the level to 0, I deleted the app because it froze and right now servers are down so can't use it right now. Not that it matters since I can't hunt to Pok?mon in my area.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I started yesterday and atm I'm at level 8. Kinda hard to catch a bunch of pokes tho without driving xD

Years
    I'm at level 11. Someone yesterday went to a part that has 4 stops and a gym and kept laying down lures for a few hours so I took advantage of that.

Years
    I've been playing it since the day it came out and I've only reached level 7 probably because I've just started a new job and that I live in a rural location where there are like no Pok?mon. Almost everyone I know is playing it which is surprising for Ireland, I didn't think it would kick off here so well xD

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    5, haha. Not too bad considering I just started playing today. I'm just happy I can take over gyms >:)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Now I'm at level 14, about 2/3 the way to level 15.

I really could use more incense and lucky eggs, so I'm hoping to get more of those next time I level up. I'm trying not to buy anything on the app, but it's starting to get awfully tempting...

Back