• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm currently level 4 but that is because I haven't really been using it much yet. I'm determined to reach level 5 so I can start taking over some of the Gyms nearby!

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I just turned level 16! I was hoping for some incubator or egg rewards but I didn't get any this level. I'm using them when I got loads of candies and pok?mon to evolve to gain some quick massive amount of xp

Years
    Level 13 going into today on the heels of two days of play. Really didn't get to do much yesterday, so this is mainly from launch and Saturday. For those wondering, yes, you sure do get Great Balls at lvl 12.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm just on ePokemon short of reaching Level 5. Excited to pick a team and get started with Pokemon Gym!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I'm Level 18. Experience is getting high..

Spoiler:

Generally I keep all my Pokemon that I catch until the end of the day when I use transfer them all and evolve a bunch of pidgey/weedle/ratatta with a lucky egg on to gain massive EXP). I also save any other evolutions for this time.

Also I am surrounded by gyms which I take over right before getting the daily rewards.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Hi

Im a lvl 20. I've been playing for a couple of days now :-)

But here's the thing.. Today i saw a 800 cp Hitmonlee, and it ran away from me :( do any of you know what the chances for seeing one again?

Years
    Hi

Im a lvl 20. I've been playing for a couple of days now :-)

But here's the thing.. Today i saw a 800 cp Hitmonlee, and it ran away from me :( do any of you know what the chances for seeing one again?

From what I've gathered, they are rare, but not super rare. You'll see one again at some point.

~

As for me, I'm about to hit lvl 19 but I still feel behind most people in my area. Playing downtown last night was an eye opener. People in downtown areas are able to level a lot faster... the concentration of pokemon and Pokestops and gyms is crazy.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm currently level 10, nearly level 11, which is kewl. I'd like level 11 to hurry up because I keep running out of Pokeballs! Hopefully next week I should be going into either Oxford or a large town in my area to do a bit of shopping for summer clothes. I'm hoping every shop in the Westgate centre is a Pokestop, lol.

I would probably be a higher level if I lived in a city, lol. There's plenty of Pokestops around my local area but they're all so far apart :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Okay. It just look like you really gonna catch them at that time, else it's a longshot. Im in 20 now, and it is rare that at new pokemon comes ud that i dont have

And yes it is a lot easier when you live in the city. I'm lucky i live almost between two pokestops

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    14, only a few hundred exp off of 15! I think I've made good progress so far for the area I live in but would still prefer to be a tad higher; feels like a waste training half of the Pokémon I catch right now because you just know there'll be a 300 CP higher version of it appearing in two levels time.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just got to level 20 last night. I was a little excited at first, but it's really not that high of a level compared to the people around me playing.

I feel like I play it all the time and I'm still behind. .___.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm currently at Level 11. When you go to Level 12 do the poke balls in your inventory change to great balls? Or will I have to discard them.

Picking which ball you want to use doesn't make sense in the game.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Almost to level 16, falling behind the pace I was previously on, tis what happens you don't really play for 3 days I suppose. Looking to get back on track this week

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I am only at level 4 :/ I keep having problems around my house because I am in the woods but definately want to get to a higher level.

Back