• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Normal Play Time?

What Is Your Normal Play Time Per Day?

• 9 Hours Per Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 Hours Per Day

• 12 Hours Per Day

• 13 Hours Per Day

• 14 Hours Per Day

• 16 Hours Per Day

• 17 Hours Per Day

• Total voters

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • Well its summer,i am in the 11th grade.So,I normally played this summer so far from 8am-10pm.Est time zone.

Now i do take a few minute breaks here and there for food,drinks and bathroom.

When school goes back in ill have school 8am-12pm Since ill be 11th i get half a day kinda.So ill prob play 1pm-10pm

So when school goes back in ill only have 9 hours.I know i have NO LIFE but i could care less.

I hate kids as it is so many are disrespectful but thats a whole other thing and going off topic so i won't get on that.

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
  • So The Title Says It All.I Think I Play My Platinum About 15 Hours A Day Or Close To That.Please Also Don't Forget To Vote.I Stopped It At 18 Hours Per Day Due To No One Can Do More Then 18 Hours A Day Enless They Don't Sleep.

I wish i had that amount of free time to do anything!!

Just now I'm putting in about 1hr for Platinum and 2hrs for HG. Depends though. Hardly played yesterday due to work ¬.¬

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • The time that I actually play the game isn't all that much, but I also spend time formatting teams, picking out new challenges to beat, and stuff like that. So I think I just put 2 hours of actual game playing.

Years
  • I'm using my laptop pretty rarely now, because of my "July-summer work" now, So it's way below 1h per day, but in August I'm planning to play PMD EoS all time. Now I have only time in weekends, and usually in free time I'm just browsing the internet, not playing much, but it depends of the game.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I don't know how many hours a day, but for a game it usually takes me 60 or so hours to complete.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I can usually play 1 to 2 hours a day.
    But I don't play everyday,I will when B&W comes out! :D

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Around 8 for me. When I got HG, I played for 8 non-stop hours just to beat the Johto gyms and Elite 4, after that, my time goes down because all I'm doing is breeding and training.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • It depends if I'm really into the game or not.
    If yes, so I can play it all day, or even until I go to bed.
    Otherwise, if I'm not really into the game, well I would probably spend between one or two hours on it.
    Three or four hours...In that case, it means I really want to play it. xD​

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Well, I don't play every day.
    I'd say around 2-3 hours a week.
    Unless it's a new version I just bought. Then i'll play for 10 or so hours the first day, maybe 8 the next.
    By then I should have beaten it, so back to 2-3 hours a week.

Years
  • I only play for around an hour a day when I'm completing the story but after that I might only play for about ten to thirty minutes a day if I get any free time as I'm usually pretty busy. It's this that makes it so hard for me to complete or accomplish anything in my Pokemon games after the storyline.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, at the moment I don't have much of a life, so, currently, between 12pm and 2am (yeah, I have good awakening hours), up to 10 hours. Shorter on some days, though.

I do tend to find myself playing less on Platinum than on HeartGold/LeafGreen though, mainly because they've got more daily events that I feel compelled to use.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    An hour during the school year, the summer ... Sometimes as much as 6 ... >.>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • When I'm actually focused on playing through a game, I usually play for 5-7 hours at a time. During times like these where I don't have anything to do on the games, I won't start them up at all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When i first get the game I play all out for who knows how many hours. But after I beat everything usually less then an hour.

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    2-3 hours a day maybe? Really depends on what I'm doing. But if I have to take a trip I spend almost the entire time playing pokemon.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • 0_0 wow and i thought i played alot.
    my soul silver shows that i've had 140 hours put in but thats since the start of december last year. i probably played about 3 hours each day for the first week then went down to about an hour or less a day after that.

Back